GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VagCom in Dubai :-)

Frankie

9W7 Bluetooth Module

Just ordered the new 9W7 bluetooth module for the Passat, the original 9W2 doesn’t support the iPhone. Will be picking it up next time I’m back in the UK so should have it by December. It’s mostly plug and play but I’m told it my need some code changes to get the steering wheel push buttons working again. If it does need re-coding do you think you’ll be able to help me out? Cheers.

fosto2

need help with Vagcom

Hi Folks,

I recieved my VagCom last night and already tweak a few things.

If there is anyone in Dubai looking for some VAGCOM tweaks send me a PM...no charge, just understand that it is at YOUR own risk :)

Hi
I just installed my second RNS510 and is not recognized by the car computer, it is powered, but no sound and steering wheel functions are not working, nor the audio and navigation are appearing on the MFD.
I was told it needs programming to the car computer! Can you help, I am in DUbai and can come you if you can provide such help.

amari

Hi Folks,

If there is anyone in Dubai looking for some VAGCOM tweaks send me a PM...no charge, just understand that it is at YOUR own risk :)

Can we have a meeting point at any coffee shop with all Dubai MK6 :thumbup:

amari

After doing a search in the member list , 50 members from Dubai showed up which is nice.:thumbsup:

dannyt

VagCom

Hi,

R you still tweaking with your VagCom? if yes let me know cause i need your help checking my car.

Thanks

Hi Folks,

amari

50? Damn. Lets do a roll call and arrange something. Maybe friday at oasis center or something.

Thanks for the initiative :thumbsup:

Unfortunately this Friday i will be at AbuDhabi. Any Saturday is fine with me and let see who else would like to join. :thumbup: Come on Guys :clap:

Al Bastaki

HEX CAN VAG COM

hey guys ive got a 2011 audi A8 D4, I need to vim it.

can someone with a vagcom help me out. :confused:

thanks.. khalifa city a based in abu dhabi.

OfiveO-2088990

I know the mod, i just need someone with a cable and a laptop with vcds.

thanks guys.

ariel

Meeting in Dubai

Hey guys, im new to the forum and want to get involved in activities and groups, is there anything going on here in Dubai?
also would appreciate if anyone with vagcom could hook me up.