GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Another "Just One"

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Did you ever walk up to your car and say, "I need to take a picture". It sucks that all I have is my Droid to take the pictures with mediocre lighting, but you get the idea. Wouldnt those wheels look nice with some Porsche Calipers?

25" FTG FYI.

IMAG0576.jpg
Clicky for Bigger Pic

Side Note: I definitely just figured out the attachment form in the PHP code. I can finally make awesome posts without having to have a photo host!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO MORE HOSTING!!

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Bump

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
Looks amazing..a little lower and R32 tails would be nice.

PS did you finish up the k04/intercooler job? or is it not the day yet :D

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
No more low. This is the optimum level for my car plus it has been slightly corner balanced. I'm all about function before form. Plus, a one finger gap looks great!

The APR build is slated for the 29th. I'm pulling my ECU next weekend to send to them for tuning. That way I can have it tuned before the hardware goes on.

FFAC

Ready to race!
I get that feeling of "Wow, I have to take a picture" too often...and then of course there is the look-back after I park the car, that happens every time.

Car is looking good, you've got to be excited about the KO4! Getting closer every day!