GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Carbon Steel Grey GTI/Golf Thread

trill

Passed Driver's Ed
Finally got a set of coilovers (fell in my lap) and a front lip. We in business. Picking up a Thule rack tomorrow

CMGTI

Ready to race!
Looks great! I love the coilovers on mine. rides great. I need to get a lip too.

IHAZTERBO1

Thought I'd throw mine on here as well. I don't post much but use this forum frequently for help and ideas as well as I love all the pics.
Unfortunately my front end if you are up close one side is a little larger gap then the other due to a older man hitting me 3 weeks after I bought the car.
Borla Cat Back exhaust
Raceland Ultimos
More stuff to come this summer

Spooled24

Ready to race!
Is anyone on here rocking Black Audi peeler wheels or Mk6 Golf R wheels in either gunmetal or black? Thinking about slapping a set of either of those on my CSG GTI.

CMGTI

Ready to race!
Is anyone on here rocking Black Audi peeler wheels or Mk6 Golf R wheels in either gunmetal or black? Thinking about slapping a set of either of those on my CSG GTI.

I dont but gunmetal look great on CSG. Its on personal preference of course, but black is too dark for an already dark car lol.

Spooled24

Ready to race!
I dont but gunmetal look great on CSG. Its on personal preference of course, but black is too dark for an already dark car lol.

Yeah I am trying to decide on wheels and I have come to the conclusion that black won't look the best. I was also thinking interlagos wheels in gunmetal or scirocco wheels in gunmetal.

CMGTI

Ready to race!
Yeah I am trying to decide on wheels and I have come to the conclusion that black won't look the best. I was also thinking interlagos wheels in gunmetal or scirocco wheels in gunmetal.

Good choices. I had Mallory wheels from a CC for a while. Just switched them for VMR 710s in gunmetal today lol.

Spooled24

Ready to race!

CMGTI

Ready to race!

Spooled24

Ready to race!

I like the peelers. Its a very nice wheel. Have you tried craigslist too? thats where i found the VMRs lol. Its worth a shot.

Really? What did you search?

CMGTI

Ready to race!
Really? What did you search?

I search it under 5x112 or gti in the auto parts section. Of course you do other patterns with the use adapters too. You can also use mk6, 18x8, etc. You can also click on the left panel on the location part to search for the other areas you want to search. I drove over an hour and a half to get the VMRs. worth the drive IMO. I also drove quite a way for the Mallory wheels. Not many choices in my area lol.

CMGTI

Ready to race!