GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

*Southern Worthersee*

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
Here's a look at the special, limited edition, 5th anniversary commemorative event merchandise that we will have on sale at the show for 2011. This limited run of t-shirts and pint glasses will be available separately or as a package deal. Once sold out, we will not be doing any reprints!

Limited quantities available!
Available to show attendees only!
First come, first served!
No rain checks!

Shirt sizes available (mens): S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL

Shirt - $20
Glass - $10
Combo - $25 (includes free Forge bottle opener)

Damn, I hope I get there in time to grab a set of these before you guys are out. Awesome stuff guys! :thumbsup:

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
ill be there, making the trip with some people from the DE/MD/NJ AREA

Mike@Forge

Go Kart Champion
Forge Motorsport, in association with The Stance Factory, are pleased to announce an all-new Southern Worthersee pre-party event; The Lowdown Showdown.

We will be kicking off the weekend's festivities on Friday night at Bigg Daddy's Tavern between 8:00-10:00 PM.

http://www.biggdaddys.com/directions.html

We will be holding a low car limbo contest with grand prizes of Forge Motorsport and Stance Factory gift certificates to be awarded for the "lowest static" and "lowest air-ride" equipped vehicles. Consolation/runner up prizes will also be awarded.

Come on out to enjoy some beverages, some music, and just have a damn good time! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Emillionaire90

Ready to race!
I want one of those really bad!!

UnitedGTI1

Ready to race!
There better be some when I get there! Do you have girl shirts also? If so I'll get one for the gf too

Sent from my mind using telepathy.

JonnyChoc

Passed Driver's Ed
Here's a look at the special, limited edition, 5th anniversary commemorative event merchandise that we will have on sale at the show for 2011. This limited run of t-shirts and pint glasses will be available separately or as a package deal. Once sold out, we will not be doing any reprints!

Limited quantities available!
Available to show attendees only!
First come, first served!
No rain checks!

Shirt sizes available (mens): S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL

Shirt - $20
Glass - $10
Combo - $25 (includes free Forge bottle opener)

Damn, anyone want to pick up a set for me and I'll make it worth your while?!?! Was just there a couple of weeks ago...

Emillionaire90

Ready to race!
I've been reading the Days Inn in Helen is really grimey... is that true?

My buddy booked the Days Inn back in February and the reviews I've been reading aren't too great.

I don't expect to stay at the Ritz but just something clean and comfortable where I could sleep and shower.

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
Me, johnny, PSU and about 10 other mk5/6 guys are at qaulity inn...

UnitedGTI1

Ready to race!
Lowe class will be at the mk5/6 gtg in force! Also we have a couple sets of wheels for trade and for sale

For trade 19x8.5 et 32 all around on new fullrun hp199s 215/35-19 fitment is great for mk5/6 they are meant for Mercedes but look great on vws.

Call at 9542614641 I will be at the mk5/6 gtg at 6 today.

Also have a set of 17x8/9 et 35 all around, work equips. 3in lip rear 2in front. 5x112. Look amazing on any car we have tried them on. With nearly new falken rubber. Wheels are ready to win more awards! Looking to get 1800$ or trade for gti mk5/6 leather interior plus cash. Or trade for staggered 2/3pc wheels. Call me with what you have 9542614641.

Sent from my mind using telepathy.