GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Make me feel better and show me worse pictures than this

Ronsgti

Ready to race!
I hate it when I ding/scratch my car.

Sometimes the one ding makes me want to sell it or not drive it out of sadness that it's not in pristine condition

Can you guys help me feel better by showing me worse pictures than this so I can go on with my life out of depression.

Got hit by a fridges metal handle that fell of a truck. Scratches and dinged it. Boo

mark986

Ready to race!
Doesn't look that bad to be honest. Maybe try washing your car? :rolleyes:

Burntchicken

Ready to race!
Oh don't even get me started, that's nothing!!! I don't even wash my car anymore to hide the scrapes, dents, an dings

PRGTI

Worst than that is a bad paint job. Had some scratches in my GTI but the paint job looks worst than the actual scratch. Now I just want someone to hit my car in that spot so it can be reprint somewhere else...

411big

Ready to race!
I don't have pics but a drunk driver totaled my first gti! It was in pieces scattered in my neighbors yard. Trust me it was horrible man.

NOLA-Ron

Go Kart Champion
Similar happened to me but it was a 70mph bumper. 3.5k in damage. 1k out of pocket (tune money). Looks brand new again though! LoL.

Just get it fixed bro. Scratch is minor and could possibly be buffed out depending how deep it is. Even a small dent isn't a big deal to fix.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
My MKV GTI: