GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Possible new Stage 1 file from APR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitebeastMKV

Ready to race!
...so when is this "magic" updated Stage 1 file going to be available for US customers/consumers??

when will the APR dealers get their hands on this UPDATE?? because I for one cannot wait to reflash my car to this "magic" stage 1 file

oh, and how much will it cost us (ones that already have Stage 1, OLD file)??

A3Kent

So how does one get these updates and cost, if there is one? Really interested in Stage 2 too.

Updates are free from APR to current owners of stage 1 / 2

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
...so when is this "magic" updated Stage 1 file going to be available for US customers/consumers??

when will the APR dealers get their hands on this UPDATE?? because I for one cannot wait to reflash my car to this "magic" stage 1 file

oh, and how much will it cost us (ones that already have Stage 1, OLD file)??
Lol I love this. As if everything we've been talking about is a figment of our collective imagination!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Stage2Sasquatch

Go Kart Champion
Lol I love this. As if everything we've been talking about is a figment of our collective imagination!

Well people are talking about it like it's gonna cure cancer and create world peace. It's just a more updated, aggressive tune simple as that.

whitebeastMKV

Ready to race!
Well people are talking about it like it's gonna cure cancer and create world peace. It's just a more updated, aggressive tune simple as that.

i dont' want to be a jackass, but if i call my sort of local APR dealer and mention to them about this "magic" stage 1 update file, will they know what i'm talking about?? do they already have it and ready to be flashed to people like ME that what it having done??

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
I haven't gotten that vibe :iono:

Coming from k04 v3.1, I hope this new file beings the throttle response improvements of that file for you guys. There'll be more to like than the power bump.

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Were you running the APR 91 file or 93? I have run the existing 93 file on the WA 92 fuel and it appeared to run without problem.

I do the same thing, run my 93 file with 92 here in WA and have never had an issue. I saw before (I dont know where the thread is now) a guy logged his car running 92 oct on the 93 file and it just pulled timing slightly, but otherwise it was fine.

Uh...it is going to cure cancer and create world peace...where have you been?

:readthethread:

In for stage 2 numbers as well. Even a teaser? :wub::wub:

thatspsychotic

Ready to race!
Note on torque: We also have "low output" files, that simply cap torque lower.

I think you've mention it in another thread, but is it possible to mix and match "high output" and "low output" tunes within the 4 tunes available for program switching? For example:

-93 Oct. High Output #beastmode
-91 Oct. Low Output #autocross/snow tires
-Stock
-100 Oct. High Output #becauseracecar™

Muratti

Ready to race!
:eyebulge::eyebulge:

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Wide - How much boost are you spiking/holding now, and what were you before? If you're allowed to say that is.

Curious if it's gone up at all or not :)

Status
Not open for further replies.