GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

k04 = Worth Over $2k?

APRMK6GTi

Go Kart Champion
if you can get a good condition used k04 for a good price, no brainer. still get good mpg, lots of power, not crazy fast,but its quicker than a lot of cars...it does have some trouble putting down power, but you can say that for stage 2 also. it needs a lot of supporting mod

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
If your bored with stage 2 and don't want to spend the money on K04 just yet... try doing an autox event. That should change the way you feel about your car lol.

Don't need to go fast in a straight line to have a lot of fun.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I've been thinking about k04 for the last few months and I have a hard justifying it. If I did more highway driving it'd make more sense, but as things are now most of my driving is on roads with a 45 mph speed limit and enough traffic to keep you from going anywhere.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
I've been thinking about k04 for the last few months and I have a hard justifying it. If I did more highway driving it'd make more sense, but as things are now most of my driving is on roads with a 45 mph speed limit and enough traffic to keep you from going anywhere.

That's not stopping me from going BT :iono:

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
That's not stopping me from going BT :iono:

lol...If I still lived at my previous house it'd be a lot more worth it. I use to floor it so much more often, but ever since we moved I don't get many opportunities to open it up. Just means I take every opportunity I get to floor it now.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
STAHHPPPP ITT you guys are making me want to buy a k04 instead of using that money on a bike.

Mk6 Steve

Ready to race!
Just do it!!!

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!

smanierre

Autocross Champion

Injen1us

Drag Race Newbie
Use the money you saved not going k04 to buy it.

Kendrick_Lamar_-_Damn.png

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
If your bored with stage 2 and don't want to spend the money on K04 just yet... try doing an autox event. That should change the way you feel about your car lol.

Don't need to go fast in a straight line to have a lot of fun.

Meh, that comes down to a person by person case. I don't like Autox as much as track days at Gingerman or Grattan or any track for that matter. To each their own of course. :iono:

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
STAHHPPPP ITT you guys are making me want to buy a k04 instead of using that money on a bike.

k04 with car wrapped around you is safer :iono: my mom is also a claims adjuster for motorcycle accidents so I'm not tempted lol.

save that $$$ for the next car

a performance car

lmao, define "performance"

You're gonna need this here flame suit

o wow yeah, this.

Use the money you saved not going k04 to buy it.

wow. so do you own a mk6 or you just trollin? lmao :iono:

Injen1us

Drag Race Newbie
Meh, that comes down to a person by person case. I don't like Autox as much as track days at Gingerman or Grattan or any track for that matter. To each their own of course. :iono:

Same here. AutoX is a bit more economical which is nice but its no fun when you never even get to go the speed limit...