GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My Golf VI Tdi

DanielixTS

wow!!!!! im jealous
thank you :D

Where did you get your LED Taillights AND the GTI spoiler! I want that, was it eaasy to fit??
I bought Led taillights from italian vw dealers and GTI spoiler from ebay seller.
it's very easy to mount the taillight, you need about 1 hour if you do some pics!

It looks so much cleaner with the spoiler, the stock one looks like it wasn't finished.
I'm agree with you ;) now it's very nice to look.

Today arrived this

now i can mount the headlight washer :D

MKVI_CSM

Ready to race!
thank you :D

I bought Led taillights from italian vw dealers and GTI spoiler from ebay seller.
it's very easy to mount the taillight, you need about 1 hour if you do some pics!

i wish they had those tail lights at dealers in the states. ive been going to my dealer once a month for about 6 months now and they not getting them anytime soon.

you should order another pair and ship them over my way lol it would be much appreciated

DanielixTS

i wish they had those tail lights at dealers in the states. ive been going to my dealer once a month for about 6 months now and they not getting them anytime soon.

you should order another pair and ship them over my way lol it would be much appreciated
You can find all here www.oemplus.com ... if you want i can give you the replace part number ;)

Got any shots of your door sill?
Where'd you get it and for how much?
Yes, I search some photo and i give you

where do you buy the GTI spoiler and bumper?
I bought the spoiler from ebay.de and bumper from my friend.

tehHooligan

Ready to race!
It basically is a GTD from the outside. And a nice one at that. Good work.