GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

TyrolSport

aj_law

Go Kart Champion

Verserk-MK6

Ready to race!
Another great end to a frustrating story.
BTW regardless of any ties Hyde has with companies his reviews are very helpful and he goes out of his way to do them. He supplies a great wealth of information within them and helps us decided where we spend our hard earned money. So far he has not let me down.

Frank@KMD1

Go Kart Champion
I'm surprised you stuck around and kept on trying to get a hold of someone... better patience than I have for sure....

For future reference both KMD and especially ModdedEuros have been great to me... blazing fast shipping and response.

:D :thumbsup:

Frank@KMD1

Go Kart Champion
Yeah. Nothing against HYDE16, as I had PM'd during this, but he kind of made up excuses for them saying someone was sick or something. That was a little odd

All I originally wanted to know was IF they could sell me the tune/cable, and then that turned into 3 days of waiting.
And on the 4th day, and I was ready to walk away, he had all my info & had set it up thru John @ Unitronic already.
I wanted the deadset kit too, at the discounted price, so I really didn't have an option to buy that from anywhere else either.

Frank @ KMD responded right away, and I totally regret not going with him now. He said all he needed was my info & the vehicle info....sounded like it would've been a 15 minute deal....not this 1 week b.s.

In hindsight, I should've gone with my gut and went with Frank@KMD and just bought the deadset kit from them.

As long as you got what you ordered at the end of the day that's all that matters.

Sorry it didn't work at as smooth as you planned.

If you ever need anything or have questions Dan, please don't hesitate to shoot me an email or pm!

Enjoy the tune! ;)

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
Another great end to a frustrating story.
BTW regardless of any ties Hyde has with companies his reviews are very helpful and he goes out of his way to do them. He supplies a great wealth of information within them and helps us decided where we spend our hard earned money. So far he has not let me down.

Thank you for this.

Stinger

Ready to race!

Uberryan

Banned
Tyrolsport has been nothing but awesome to me on both the brake stiffening kit, and the group buy for the sub frame deadset kit. No problems reported with either. If I had any questions while arranging the group buy for the brake stiffening kits, Mike was always on top of it with a response within 2-3hrs. Couldn't ask for better service. Shit happens sometimes, and you gotta be patient. That's life.

brobst

Go Kart Champion
I just want to plug this is a great company, again. I had an issue with my deadset kit installation in which one of the bronze collars was damaged, and TyrolSport was quick to reply to my email and help me come up with a solution.

They earned a lifetime supporter in me.
If they sell it and I need it, I will buy it from them first.

Nineeightgolf

Ready to race!
Ive had good luck ordering parts from them. Unfortunately, I emailed them Thursday Night (4/28) asking for a pretty basic service quote on what would be probably over 1k in labor, and have not gotten a response. Pretty annoying. Same thing happened from another shop on Long Island (Elite Motorsports). Im getting pretty tired of this. I can't even GIVE these people my money. If I could do this job myself, I wouldn't bother with these sorts of companies who can't be bothered to respond to an email. End Rant.

Last edited:

Uberryan

Banned
Ive had good luck ordering parts from them. Unfortunately, I emailed them Thursday Night (4/28) asking for a pretty basic service quote on what would be probably over 1k in labor, and have not gotten a response. Pretty annoying. Same thing happened from another shop on Long Island (Elite Motorsports). Im getting pretty tired of this. I can't even GIVE these people my money. If I could do this job myself, I wouldn't bother with these sorts of companies who can't be bothered to respond to an email. End Rant.

Just a thought here... call them.

mamock116

Ready to race!
I just wanted to post of the excellent customer service experience I had with them recently. I lost one of the brake caliper pin dust caps over the weekend at the track. I contacted them regarding how to go about purchasing another cap and they are sending me a new one for FREE.

Uberryan

Banned
Thanks for the advice. That never crossed my mind. At all.

10/10 sarcasm.

Know how many times my e-mails have gone ignored and without a response to a variety of businesses? Several, too many to count...

Want to know how many times my calls and attempts by phone to contact a business have gone unanswered or not returned? Hardly any. Food for thought, call AND email. You're bound to get a reply. Not everyone at the shop might have access to the company inbox, and maybe that guy is out for the day, week, whatever.

Mike@TyrolSport

Ready to race!

Who did you email? I just checked the time period you are referencing and I do not see any unanswered emails. :iono: