GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

TDI Pictures

Tylaughter

Ready to race!
Just took my TDI up to the mountains for the first time....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gti330ex1

Ready to race!
Yes the box is positioned to have the hatch open without any issues but there are some adjustments/holes left to put it back more towards rear if you want.

I put some 183cm skis in there no problem in straight position and have plenty of space left. I think the inside lenght is 190cm so you could in theory fit 195cm fat skis in diagonal...

Thanks for the info!

SFGiants

Ready to race!
Yes. Needs tail lights and a few touches

Yes, tails are a must. I'd love an R bumper - hard to justify the $1500 or so cost for me though.

It also looks like your hood notch is filled in. I have an aftermarket grille too, and am using the horrible black plastic insert. How much did the body shop charge to fill that in?

truuuuuuuuu

Ready to race!
Yes, tails are a must. I'd love an R bumper - hard to justify the $1500 or so cost for me though.

It also looks like your hood notch is filled in. I have an aftermarket grille too, and am using the horrible black plastic insert. How much did the body shop charge to fill that in?

Managed to swap bumpers with someone local going back to stock. Got lucky. Also, we have a buddy with a body shop so he did the fill job for a couple hundred bucks...

laxmonstar

Passed Driver's Ed
Simple, tons of 3m tape. I glued the mounting tracks to the sideskirts so they don't pull away and not sit flush. Then taped.

I just picked up a set. Did you use the mounting brackets? Glue or screws? I picked up a set off a wrecked GTI, good as new but it did not come with the brackets..

Chr1ansen

I just don't understand the point of having a few mods that either rarely post and/or are simply just not active on here.

truuuuuuuuu

Ready to race!
I didn't realize someone would be asking about the front...that is totally obvious. Thought that they were referring to the rear, you know, since there are two pictures.:thumbsup:
oh word. yeah its a different diffuser cut up and a "lambo" style exhaust tip haha