GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Volkswagen Questions and Answers

afretes

Ready to race!
2012 VW March Rates, Residual Values and Program Summary Sheet

*Dealer Cash is not stackable in combination with any Subvented Lease, Special APR or Select Contract
**Stackable Cash payable on any VCCI Subvented Lease, Special APR or VW Select contract
***1st payment waiver available in combination with any VCCI Subvented Lease, Special APR or VW Select contract

afretes

Ready to race!
2012 VW April Rates, Residual Values and Program Summary Sheet

*Dealer Cash is not available in combination with any Subvented Lease, Special APR or Select Contract
**Stackable Cash payable on any VCCI Subvented Lease, Special APR or VW Select contract
***1st payment waiver available in combination with any VCCI Subvented Lease, Special APR or VW Select contract

afretes

Ready to race!
2012 VW May Rates, Residual Values and Promos

*Dealer Cash is not available in combination with any Subvented Lease, Special APR or VW Select Contract
**Stackable Cash payable on any Volkswagen Finance Subvented Lease, Special APR or VW Select contract
***1st payment waiver available in combination with any Volkswagen Finance Subvented Lease, Special APR or VW Select contract

forwardlean

Go Kart Champion
Do the rates on the Touareg ever drop any lower than 3.9? I'm starting to look for a new family car, but its hard to consider given the 0% or 0.9% that Volvo offers on the XC60 and 90.

forwardlean

Go Kart Champion
They're not irrelevant when the same priced vehicle costs less month to month.

There's never one car that ticks all the boxes.

afretes

Ready to race!
They're not irrelevant when the same priced vehicle costs less month to month.

There's never one car that ticks all the boxes.

Sure it is, if the VW is the only car I like, then I would adjust accordingly or not buy anything. But I would never buy a car based on what rate they're offering.

Note that we have a $1,000 cash incentive that is applicable to financing/leasing, that should cover some of the higher borrowing charges. Another alternative, you can take the $1,000 + $3,000 dealer cash and arrange your own money.

forwardlean

Go Kart Champion
Personally, I run the house like a small company (which is what it is essentially) and cash is king. If two cars cost $50K, but one is free to finance, its a significantly less expensive vehicle for the term of the agreement. This is basic math. A good consumer knows this going in...or should.

FWIW, I don't think anyone should buy a car because of the rate, which isn't what I was suggesting...but the rate should be paid close attention to.

Last edited: