GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Free Microfibre Chamois

Kevandra

Ready to race!
Hey,

Did any other new purchasers recieve a letter from the GTI engineer in Wolfsburg with a free chamois and some promo materials for the VW Plus site.

A nice touch...

Junk307

Passed Driver's Ed
yep - got it - wierd and useless. should have spent the money on the car.

heartcoke

Ready to race!
Screw you damn Canadians. US buyers don't get any of that.

boostedmk6

Go Kart Champion
I got one but threw it in the glovebox. Once you try a Waffle Weave drying towel youll never use a chamois again.

Junk307

Passed Driver's Ed
Screw you damn Canadians. US buyers don't get any of that.

the price we pay will make you feel better..........after taxes, fees, and a kitchen sink in the car........35,000-40,000 CDN$ is normal.

considering 1 CDN$ = 0.975 so that's 34,125 - 39,000 USD for cars out the door

I think we deserve the crappy chamois and a few other things too.

heartcoke

Ready to race!
the price we pay will make you feel better..........after taxes, fees, and a kitchen sink in the car........35,000-40,000 CDN$ is normal.

I would have paid extra for the climatronic system you guys have, one of the only things I miss from my Acura, and I already have the Xenon's.

Junk307

Passed Driver's Ed
I would have paid extra for the climatronic system you guys have, one of the only things I miss from my Acura, and I already have the Xenon's.

canada 2011 standard stuff that i think is not standard in US. (3 things)

Climatronic -yeh its a nice feature

Xenons - love the way they point the way you are turning & cool startup sequence - up down, sideways.

RCD/RNS-510 - Id say definately looks better than the RCD 315? in the 2011 US models.

Think that all.......

Oh yeah.....one more thing.........about 5K+ more profit for the dealers than the same car in the US. (joke before I get people telling me how poor dealers are, or as some people suggest - dealers make no money on GTI - yeh right.)

FinalOne

Ready to race!

the standard price for a GTI in Europe is 38000 euro = 52500 USD = 53500 CAD
by this price we should get along with the car an automatic vehicle washer installed in our garage :p

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
I only payed a little over 26k with taxes and financing out the door... so I can live with that :)

blueiguana

Ready to race!
the standard price for a GTI in Europe is 38000 euro = 52500 USD = 53500 CAD
by this price we should get along with the car an automatic vehicle washer installed in our garage :p

Europeans have more options than Canadians. Could be one of the reasons for the higher prices.