GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2010 GTI video in tunnel. 3rd-4th gear pull.

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
On my way home from RAI Motorsport the other night, finally got my boost manager plus spraying my water meth, and lets just say I'm really really happy :thumbup: :clap:

This is a 3rd-4th gear pull... around 50mph to 110mph

Last edited:

obleedo

Ready to race!
So basically your 4th and 5th gear rpm climb is faster then my 2nd and 3rd gear rpm climb haha that looks like its insanely fun and fast.

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
Dude, after I left the shop that night, my 3rd felt like 2nd and my 4th feels like 3rd. It's so much fun. :D

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
Nice man! I want to make my car faster now! lol. Idk I have my ko4 sitting in my room waiting to be installed but I think i'm regretting it already. I want a "big" turbo :(. Sadly I didn't have enough money for that though. I wonder what a ko4 with w/m is like?

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
If I got Ko4 and wanted to do water meth, I would go Unitronic. Their file looked much more aggressive than the others. RAI has water meth on every car in their shop. Its an awesome way to cool temps and raise octane. It will be quick enough!

What kind of tires are you running?

Sumitomo A/S 225/40/18

A new sticky set of BF Goodrich kdw's are sitting in the garage ready for constant temps above 50 degrees.

djmslash

Ready to race!
On my way home from RAI Motorsport the other night, finally got my boost manager plus spraying my water meth, and lets just say I'm really really happy :thumbup: :clap:

This is a 3rd-4th gear pull... around 50mph to 110mph

thats pretty sick, niceee.. what other mods you got on your car??

McQueen77

Banned
nice vid, where and how did you mount the camera? ive been meaning to do a video since going stage 1 but i just have this half ass bendy tripod that moves around alot.

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
thats pretty sick, niceee.. what other mods you got on your car??
Too many to list... EFR7163, fmic, coils, VF motor mounts, etc.

nice vid, where and how did you mount the camera? ive been meaning to do a video since going stage 1 but i just have this half ass bendy tripod that moves around alot.
After messing with my friend's "GoPro Hero HD" and the suction cup mount it comes with, I HAD to go out and buy my own. This video was taken on mine, with the suction cup stuck to the inside of my sunroof, camera was hanging half an inch above/behind my head. You can adjust the different arms on the suction cup mount so it's not hanging way down where my head would be, its back right above my head. I'll try and grab a pic for you at some point.

Sounds great!

Thanks a lot man!

Saw the video on facebook earlier. I had a feeling this was you lol

What video??

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Nifty!