GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

4chan, Greek Gods and Badgewhores UNITE!

Halvie

WOOSA
There's a reason why it doesn't require a college education. That's how I'll leave the matter.

Car is running smooth! Just got her back yesterday. Going to set up the Golf R run for tonight if I can. Stay tuned!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not like a lot of majors mean much anyways.

balius

Go Kart Champion

KOA789

Go Kart Champion
Well I don't hate cops AT ALL. I don't envy their jobs, I don't think their jobs are easy. I don't think their jobs are safe. That's not what I am getting at.

What I am saying is that cops are compensated very well due to these facts. Therefore they should not be put higher than other dangerous jobs because there are a ton more that don't make nearly the pay that cops make. I know a lot of people who risk their lives or their working career every time they go to work. Now some do make 100k and do not. The difference is most of them don't have a cushy pension and benefit package. NONE of them are retiring at 41. If they get hurt on the job they won't be taken care of as well as cops. Their families won't be taken care of as well as cops if they are killed.

Oh BTW this is coming from someone in the fire protection industry who is in the process of getting hired with my local fire department... I fall in the same category as cops and I still have this point of view. Granted I won't make 100k as a fire fighter unless I become captain, I know that I will have it good with the full benefits and awesome pension.

We get that cops have a dangerous job but if you don't think you have it better than most jobs you need a reality check.

I don't think it's better then most jobs. Broken back, bullet hole in my knee, bullet fragments in my neck they couldn't take out, broken nose, no cartilage in my floating rib due to a drunk driver....and that's just the first 8. If things keep going how they are, I'll be happy to reach 41 and give myself a pat on the back. Risk to reward ratio is good, but not as amazing as you think.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
with my power to weight ratio, of course :D but calling it a killer is a bit of an exaggeration... I'd call it a z4m gradual puller, it was surprisingly close!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

fine, gradual puller

Dominic Toretto said:
"Ask any racer. Any real racer. It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning's winning."

outshined

Go Kart Champion
Well I don't hate cops AT ALL. I don't envy their jobs, I don't think their jobs are easy. I don't think their jobs are safe. That's not what I am getting at.

What I am saying is that cops are compensated very well due to these facts. Therefore they should not be put higher than other dangerous jobs because there are a ton more that don't make nearly the pay that cops make. I know a lot of people who risk their lives or their working career every time they go to work. Now some do make 100k and do not. The difference is most of them don't have a cushy pension and benefit package. NONE of them are retiring at 41. If they get hurt on the job they won't be taken care of as well as cops. Their families won't be taken care of as well as cops if they are killed.

Oh BTW this is coming from someone in the fire protection industry who is in the process of getting hired with my local fire department... I fall in the same category as cops and I still have this point of view. Granted I won't make 100k as a fire fighter unless I become captain, I know that I will have it good with the full benefits and awesome pension.

We get that cops have a dangerous job but if you don't think you have it better than most jobs you need a reality check.
DC and Baltimore are always hiring.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Probably too awesome for the internet. It would probably break this forum with its BMW superiority.

fast2ghl

Ready to race!
Lou's still nursing his wounds from when the guy in the R lost and subsequently yelled out the window; "fuck your ladyboy car."

That happened.