GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

corydd

Go Kart Champion
Lets try this again. WTT or WTS: Looking to sell for about $1600. Wheels alone retail for almost $700 each. They're not perfect but not bad either. They have small blemishes from everyday driving. wheels are 19X8" 5x112 et 41. tires are 235 35 19 Falken Azenis FK-453. Tires were put on in November last year and have about 7/32 left. Will trade for Neuspeed RSE12 in Hyper Black or similar 18's. Must clear my brakes without spacers.

I fucking love these wheels... if only they were 18's. GLWS!

boostnonu

Go Kart Newbie
VWR RACING intake for GOLF R. STAGE 2 portion of it is wrapped in golf foil tape. Comes with cleaner and oil that has been used once. 300.00 OBO sold

Evoms intake for 2.0 tsi. 100.00

James 6267105098

SoCalR32Boy

789/5000 .:R32
bumping this one more time before i make a thread in the classifieds

-Gti Monster mats all 4- $60
-S3 short shifter (SOLD)
-VF-engineering side-to-side reduction shifter- $65
-Nokya hyperyellow foglights- (SOLD)
-CSG touch up paint from automotivetouchup.com (rattle can)- $10
-Spare tire50$
-8mm spacer- $20
-12mm spacer hubcentricwith extended bolts- $60
-rear wiper motor- $40
-Red painted engine cover- $15

AIR RIDE SETUP $2400 - used for around 10K. all bought from bagriders

E-level rocker switch set up
Airlift slam series xl front bags
Airlift double bellow rear bags
Koni sport rear struts
Accuair valves
4 e-levels
Brand new 444cc compressor (my last one died on me so used this one for like a week)
Steel 5 gallon tank Black
1 SMC water trap.
*the only thing you really need to get is the lines as I tossed my old ones and a fuse for the system
*Was really reliable, the only thing bad was i broke a e-level when adjusting it but replaced it with a new one and that my compressor died out on me, which i also replaced with new

Make me a offer and send me a pm if you want to see pics. I have a video of how my car sat and a demonstration of the e-level set up.

Last edited:

nikhsub1

What?
Well the day has come for me to sell these wheels. I'm looking for something in a 19" (I know I'll regret this later but meh). These Nurburgrings weigh in at 18.6lbs each, rotary forged and have been custom powder coated by Rotiform so you know they were done RIGHT. They come with 225/45 Continental DWS which are almost brand new - at least 95% tread left, I just put them on. Wheels are virtually blemish free with zero curbage, no bends. They are in pretty pristine condition. When the sun hits them, they shimmer but in the shade they look completely matte - pictures never do them justice. Comes with hubcentric rings. These wheels are CONE seat so your OEM lugs will NOT work. Wheels come with center caps which I plati dipped black and can easily be removed if desired... they are silver with red writing. I prefer a local SOCAL deal since I hate shipping... if I need to I will ship though. $1600 takes them. I am open to trades as well, again looking for CLEAN 19's - does not have to have tires, nothing OEM please :D Now some pics:

This shot was taken 2 days ago:

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
apexi intake - $80 obo picked up
gti intercooler - $30 obo picked up
tiguan oem springs - $160 obo picked up

mulling around the thought of selling my oem LED tails. depends what I can get for them. maybe the unibrace UB also.

boostnonu

Go Kart Newbie
VWR RACING intake for GOLF R. STAGE 2 portion of it is wrapped in golf foil tape. Comes with cleaner and oil that has been used once. 300.00 OBO sold

Evoms intake for 2.0 tsi. 100.00

James 6267105098

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Fs: $550 FIRM oem cherry led tails
Located in 91780

(626)-679-3959

-Simon

I'm considering offering $200 and ed's cherry tails... Damn I wish I had more. Money

Sent via my hairs.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
apexi intake - $80 obo picked up SOLD
gti intercooler - $30 obo picked up
tiguan oem springs - $160 obo picked up

mulling around the thought of selling my oem LED tails. depends what I can get for them. maybe the unibrace UB also.

intake sold.

front tiguan springs sold.

Last edited:

newcarsmell

Go Kart Champion
I'm considering offering $200 and ed's cherry tails... Damn I wish I had more. Money

Sent via my hairs.

I would almost take that deal if i didnt know about the blemish haha

buuut whhhhyyyy?!

I bought something without planning to and i dont have any money left for a nice mother's day gift so i'll just sell the lights now and rebuy some next month after fastivus

Last edited: