GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Another CSG, now from PR :)

EliPR

Hello everybody brand new around here and brand new to the VW family, hoping to love my GTI for years to come, and hoping to hear some advice from you all too, if you have any tips to improve the performance and looks of the already beautiful and fairly quick GTI it will be welcome since I don't know anything about this little pocket rocket. Here some pics of my CSG 13' GTI hope you like it since I'm in love with it :)

Thanks for the visit ;)

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion
Nice car, Welcome.

EliPR

Thanks for the welcoming and the suggestions, I appreciate all of them, I'll see where to start in the near future so stay tuned :)

Blaznjoe

Drag Race Newbie
Welcome aboard. Now start obsessing about your mods opening this forum website daily :laugh:

EliPR

Nice car, welcome! I'll be in PR the end of June...I can't wait!

Bring your shorts cause is going to be hot by June and July on the island and maybe an umbrella just in case of a tropical storm ;)...all kidding aside I hope you enjoy the visit to the island and have a great time on June :thumbup:

VW Knight

Bring your shorts cause is going to be hot by June and July on the island and maybe an umbrella just in case of a tropical storm ;)...all kidding aside I hope you enjoy the visit to the island and have a great time on June :thumbup:

Thanks, I will certainly love it! Going for my wife's Abuela's 90th bday party!! Oh I'll be rockin shorts, sandals, and guayaberas everyday!! :thumbsup: The weather isn't too different here in FL especially in South Florida where I'm from so I'll be prepared :thumbsup: