GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Crooked exhaust tip?

RedTapePatrol

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey guys,

Anybody else have crooked exhaust tips? My left tip is hanging a little bit lower than the right one, it's not major but pretty obvious if you stare at it. I was wondering if anybody else had this from the factory and it there was any quick fix to it.

Thanks! :happyanim:

Red2011GTI

Go Kart Champion
I have the same problem on mine. The mistake I made was to put on a downpipe before having the dealer fix it. I brought it in last week for service and ask them to fix it and they blamed the B&B downpipe. I call BS but it is my mistake in putting on the DP first. I looked at it and I believe I am going to have to have a muffler shop take care of it. Be interested in hearing from others if they hade this problem and what the fix was.

vald1990

Passed Driver's Ed
prob could jack the car up and loosen the clamp, re align it and then tighten it.

RedTapePatrol

Passed Driver's Ed
prob could jack the car up and loosen the clamp, re align it and then tighten it.

I don't have the space to do it at home since I live in a condo, and it's so inconvenient to drop it off at the dealer. I think I'll go have the tuner shop take a stab at it. Thanks!:happyanim: