GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Grovans "R" Golf MK6 (Norway)

Chrop

Ready to race!
Today i got the exhaust welded on and the diffuser. Endresult:

Chrop

Ready to race!
And i also got new parklights, ordered 2x W5W's to replace the old yellow bulbs. it aint that blue in real, bit more white to it :)

shahabdin

Ready to race!
An epic adventure buddy! U've dared to do a lot of great mods such as the rear wing, front and rear numper change... I too would like to change my front bumper probably for the Kerscher but not for a bit as I've spent a lot on my car already.
P.S. Those rims you installed (R8 near design and the ones after what did u do with them?) Are u willing to get them off your hands?

Chrop

Ready to race!
An epic adventure buddy! U've dared to do a lot of great mods such as the rear wing, front and rear numper change... I too would like to change my front bumper probably for the Kerscher but not for a bit as I've spent a lot on my car already.
P.S. Those rims you installed (R8 near design and the ones after what did u do with them?) Are u willing to get them off your hands?

Thank you :) I love to have a unique car for a change. Its a good feeling :D
HMMM, rims.. Those on the first pictures in post 1. are the vancouver original vw golf 18" rims. I traded them for the 17" seattle GTD rims, that allready had gotten expensive winter tires on them. My summer tires the 19" Oxigin Tires are in my garage for the winter.

u re golf has write know a sexy back

Yes it does. I love it! Even the exhaust installator was like: That is one of the better exhaust layouts he had seen. The Diffuser added alot to the looks.

guesswho1983

Ready to race!
yes crop,u complete the car,u have a sexy front with the r bumper,and also a sexy back with the gti exchaust mod.
i wanted to ask you why u choose to put the r bumper on front and gti bumper in the back?u don t like the r exchaust mod?

Chrop

Ready to race!
The R exhaust is great, yes. But it is so expensive. But, there are loads of new golfs delivered with the R-line package now. many of those might do the R rear style. That makes the GTI style more unique :) Money is everything.

guesswho1983

Ready to race!
r line u told me that are many,but also more expensive than gti????i supose that money make the rulls and more people to buy gti package cause this kit are cip than r
anyway my opinion is to make one kit r line or gti kit i don t match it together,also if u ask me what i like it i told u the front bumper "r" it s more beautiful and agressive than gti and the rear bumper it s more stylish the gti than the r
anyway if i look at you car and i m very curious what u will made in the future;)

guesswho1983

Ready to race!
heheiiii,i am glad that u re listen me and u made this ruff modification .
changed a lot u re car.it s very niceeeeeeeee.....it has much agressive look

shahabdin

Ready to race!
r line u told me that are many,but also more expensive than gti????i supose that money make the rulls and more people to buy gti package cause this kit are cip than r
anyway my opinion is to make one kit r line or gti kit i don t match it together,also if u ask me what i like it i told u the front bumper "r" it s more beautiful and agressive than gti and the rear bumper it s more stylish the gti than the r
anyway if i look at you car and i m very curious what u will made in the future;)

Nope R-Line is cheaper than GTI.
Let's get things straight here ;):
There are 2 models on the market:
1. The R-Line (is the highline model Golf with 160hp engine or in some countries even the 170 TDI (or less I think coz the GTD is actually the 170 TDI) with a sports kit similar to the R20),
2. The R also known as R20 (replacement of R32).

My car if you check it out is the R-Line different front bumper but similar rear bumper apart from the valence and centre exhaust.

So guys with similar rides to me could simply swap the valence and rear exhaust to look like the R or R20.

Hope it's clear now!

guesswho1983

Ready to race!
@shahabdin i don t lie.in my country i wanted to know some price for this modification and i ask MY Volkswagen DEALER FROM ROMANIA AND told me that.
the front bumper gti and r has the same price it s 4000 ron it s like 1000euro less or more 2 cents depends of the some option senzor parcking,proiector..xenon..etc
the rear bumper it s 3600ron it s like 800e the same gti and r
the exchasut r it s 4500ron it s like 1150euro
the wheel gti or r has the same price for it s 2500ron airbagul 2500ron wheel in euro it s
500euro airbag and 500 wheel
.in you re country or in another country it might have write but in my country i told u what my dealer Service Volkswagen told me.for me it s a very higher price but those are the same price in all the dealer in romanaia.

Chrop

Ready to race!
heheiiii,i am glad that u re listen me and u made this ruff modification .
changed a lot u re car.it s very niceeeeeeeee.....it has much agressive look

Yeah thanks! it does look very good, and wont make my sunroof feel so alone up there :D

what suspension (or springs)u will choose to put in you re car?

45mm H&R springs. The "R" GTD beside mine got the same lowering. its as low as i would go. Try driving on Norwegian roads :p