GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone bought the new Neuspeed RSe10s yet?

iSpeed

Passed Driver's Ed
^ that's jason's car
Yes it is.

Dang ispeed that looks perfect
That was my exact thought too!

will they're be any word for em to make 18" versions? considering for mk7, looks cool, but i don't wanna trade off ride comfort.

I called and asked about 18" set about a month ago and they told me "right now we dont have plans for an 18" wheel for the RSe10 but we do offer a staggered setup in a 9" wide wheel." I will not run a 9" wheel cuz its too much rubber on the ground for a GTI. Overall I just want less rotating mass for an affordable 19" wheel.

I'm sure the 18" would be even lighter but in my eyes the 19" look mo betta! The ride difference is in the tire quality and suspension set up. I was on 19's wrapped in Continental DW's (225/35/R19) on my MK4 GLI and it rode better than the stock 18" RC's by a long shot. Was running Koni yellows w/ Neuspeed Race springs. Just my 2 cents.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Yes it is.

That was my exact thought too!

I called and asked about 18" set about a month ago and they told me "right now we dont have plans for an 18" wheel for the RSe10 but we do offer a staggered setup in a 9" wide wheel." I will not run a 9" wheel
cuz its too much rubber on the ground for a GTI. Overall I just want less rotating mass for an affordable 19" wheel.

I'm sure the 18" would be even lighter but in my eyes the 19" look mo betta! The ride difference is in the tire quality and suspension set up. I was on 19's wrapped in Continental DW's (225/35/R19) on my MK4 GLI and it rode better than the stock 18" RC's by a long shot. Was running Koni yellows w/ Neuspeed Race springs. Just my 2 cents.

If i dont live in an area with shitty roads, 19 would be no problem, i dont wanna sacrifice ride comfort, id prob stick with rse07, they look decent on mk7

KO7

Ready to race!
Bumping this thread to help out anyone wanting more "real" pics of the satin midnight blue colour of the RSE10. I know I had a heckuva time trying to get a gauge of what they actually look like when I was between blue or black:

3 different lighting situations taken today:

skotcoop

Ready to race!
When I was at the shop last week they had just got in these new wheels and were putting 3 different colors on display literally in front of me and these would have/may be my choice

And they are super light when I picked one up. Also looked like a fool doing so from dropping the little mount thing on the rack and it clanked all over the place lol. Sorry Kelly

KO7

Ready to race!
When I was at the shop last week they had just got in these new wheels and were putting 3 different colors on display literally in front of me and these would have/may be my choice
http://i.imgur.com/Zhg2b6c.jpg
And they are super light when I picked one up. Also looked like a fool doing so from dropping the little mount thing on the rack and it clanked all over the place lol. Sorry Kelly

Guessing that's at Achtuning? Never dropped in when I'm down in Seattle, but seems like a great shop.

skotcoop

Ready to race!
Guessing that's at Achtuning? Never dropped in when I'm down in Seattle, but seems like a great shop.
Yes sir. They are pretty good. Kelly knows a lot about these cars and has done tons of data logging. Before I had all my recent work done he took me for a spin in his GTI to kinda feel some of the mods hes done that I was looking into.

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Bumping this thread to help out anyone wanting more "real" pics of the satin midnight blue colour of the RSE10. I know I had a heckuva time trying to get a gauge of what they actually look like when I was between blue or black:

3 different lighting situations taken today:

Mmmmm I've always wanted to do dark blue wheels on my car (candy white) but I hadn't seen a lot of pictures of the wheels without some crazy filter or editing. And they come in some more aggressive sizes if that's your thing.

Here's a pic I've been hanging onto:
:drool::drool::drool:

KO7

Ready to race!
Yup that was the first non-stock photo of them I saw, but like you said, crazy filtered and edited. I did so much sleuthing that I found the photographer of that Oryx white R (not the owner) and got unedited pictures of his photoshoot. The original pics make the wheels look more like the photos I've shown in this thread.

I had a Candy White GTI. Without a doubt I would've gotten these wheels for em too. Do it!!

JT641

Banned

What finish is that looking for pic's of hyper black

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
I think Hyper Black was a limited finish, haven't seen it on the site for a while now.

There are machined silver pics all over Google if you search it.