GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Unitronic Intake Gen 1 - SEPA

N0B3L

Ready to race!
Just moved into a new place and traded in my GLI so it's time to clear out some parts.

I have a Unitronic Intake for the 2.0T Gen1 up for sale. It was used for for approximately 15,000 miles. Unfortunately, in the moving process, I misplaced a few of the hardware bits. I'm in sourcing in the parts from Unitronic.

Also, the intake tubing has a small gouge in it from a screw that was protruding from the firewall.

I'm located in Doylestown, Pa, I would prefer local pickup but I would ship if the buyer pays shipping. PM is the easiest way to reach me.

$225 picked up or plus shipping

On to the pictures.

Intake Parts 4 by Nobel Unger, on Flickr

Intake Parts 3 by Nobel Unger, on Flickr

Intake Parts by Nobel Unger, on Flickr

Intake Parts 2 by Nobel Unger, on Flickr

Intake Hose Clamps by Nobel Unger, on Flickr

Intake Damage by Nobel Unger, on Flickr

Last edited:

N0B3L

Ready to race!
What exactly do you mean by gen 1? Did uni change intake design? Also what hardware is missing?

Is there a whole where damaged? And exactly what is gen 1?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is no hole where the gouge is. The system is structurally sound and it has zero impact on performance. The gouge happened within the first hundred miles or so and I ran it for almost a year after with no problems.

In 2013.5 VW made the switch to the MAF-less Gen 3 TSI motor. This intake will only work with the Gen 1 and 2 versions of the motor that use a MAF sensor.

Last edited:

n33dle

Passed Driver's Ed
Very interested. Unfortunately my GTI is in the shop after being rear ended. If it's still available when I get it back i'll message you.