GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

A drive thorugh wind turbine country

itsed65

Passed Driver's Ed
Do only 5D's need yearly cleanings? How about 60D's? I was always curious if I needed to do any servicing.

All DSLRs will need to have their sensors cleaned eventually. It depends on how often you change lenses and in what kind of conditions. Take a picture of the sky or other neutral surface at a small aperture like f16 or f22 and you might be scared to see how much dust is actually there. I only send mine to Canon however because I get two free coupons every year as a member of their CPS program. You can clean it yourself pretty easily, just Google it.

stevenchkim

Go Kart Champion

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Lips! Nice wheels OP, what are they?

ASA AR1s. They are good wheels for the price. I had them on my MK4 for 5 years and they held up great. I had the AR2s with the machined face. I wish they still made those, I would definitely buy them again.

itsed65

Passed Driver's Ed
ASA AR1s. They are good wheels for the price. I had them on my MK4 for 5 years and they held up great. I had the AR2s with the machined face. I wish they still made those, I would definitely buy them again.
^^

This. They are available at Tire Rack, although I just went to my local Big O and they got them for me at the same price.