GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BKS Tuning

Hilfloskind

Go Kart Champion
I ordered a set of OEM LED R tails from BKS. The initial order got to me in about 3 weeks, not surprisingly. It was packaged with care although the OEM boxes were opened (I assume this was done to put more wrap around the tails).

I ran into an issue with the outer passenger side housing taking on water about a week or two after installing. I immediately contacted BKS and received a response within a few days advising me to send the defective light back for a replacement. I ended up working it out with them to do a deposit up front to get the replacement sent prior to sending them back the defective housing. Unfortunately, getting to that point took over a week of sending them emails repeatedly.

As of right now, I'm waiting for them to pick up the defective housing from DHL in Germany. For some reason, they had DHL hold the shipment for pickup instead of allowing them to deliver the housing to them directly. I emailed Christian @ BKS on Friday to ask why and when they intended to pick it up/credit me the deposit/shipping but have yet to hear back.

Price wise, they offered a good deal...communication has been a bit lackluster post sale, though. I have mixed feelings about these guys simply due to the difficultly arranging an exchange.

Bruh Man

Go Kart Champion
Picked up LED taillight adapters from them, came super quick and they were real good about communication. Good to know they might not be so responsive should something go wrong.

Hilfloskind

Go Kart Champion
Just an update: I just received my credit from BKS for the deposit on the replacement AND the shipping. This transaction is now complete and I'm satisfied with the outcome. I cannot change my star rating, unfortunately...had I been able to, I'd up this to 4 stars for them crediting me immediately upon receipt of the housing I returned.