Financial mistake #2.

Schyzo

Passed Driver's Ed
IE pcv block off plate
Euro black caps.

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

Schyzo

Passed Driver's Ed
Got a good deal on a hotchkis front sway bar. Not that I will have to drop the front subframe to install it I'm considering the tyrol subframe kit. Will see when tax refund gets here.

Schyzo

Passed Driver's Ed
Got the car back from the body shop,Fixed my front fender. Hopefully my car will be hit free from now on.

Buuuuut look like someone try to force the door open when the car was a the body shop..I'll talk with the guy to see if the door is crooked or not..

Streetscapetv

Got the car back from the body shop,Fixed my front fender. Hopefully my car will be hit free from now on.

Buuuuut look like someone try to force the door open when the car was a the body shop..I'll talk with the guy to see if the door is crooked or not..

Do you mind sharing how much the fender repair cost?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Schyzo

Passed Driver's Ed
Wing painted and test fitted again, need to go buy some 3M tape to install it.

Also fitted my color match side and rear marker/reflectors

My car need a wash now.

Schyzo

Passed Driver's Ed
Install my rev9 downpipe that I got from eBay.

Fitting is nice no rubbing or anything, v-band clamp is not the best but I made it fit without leaks. Only downside is the downpipe is 3-4" to short so it doesn't reach the catback..... I installed a clamp to hold everything together and tomorrow I'll get an extension welded on. Overall for a 200$ downpipe I'm happy with it.

My car finally sound like a real R! Man it was quiet before the downpipe install now the sound level is perfect.

Schyzo

Passed Driver's Ed
Installed my front swaybar (pita) my front Passat knuckle and control arm and my VWR springs. Now for an alignment.