GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf 7

Oct31St

Passed Driver's Ed
Ya Talking about a golf 7 in a mk6 Board... sorry.

But does any one know of any links to news or spy pics of the Golf 7 ? other then what google has to offer..

This http://rideanddrive.co.za/news/more-space-and-technology-for-upcoming-golf-7/ is my favorite rendition of the Gof 7, so far it really impressed me with the lowered roof line. Something i think will be an absolute must on the next generation, No more mk6 mini van look alike roof tops.

I have read a lot and I'm disappointed the 2.5 will not be a option for the golf anymore. these are all rumors mind you but in my opinion (again) i like the 2.5 A lot, and if VW could make it more fuel efficient then that would make it that much better.

The car could see a October 2012 launch and will be featured at the Paris auto show in April next year.

Spy pic :

Oct31St

Passed Driver's Ed
Eh, if the next GTI doesn't have a 2.5t, I ain't gonna bother.

I would imagine it wouldn't. Like mentioned it is all to early to say but i think the 2.0 turbo will once again be seen in them. What i would love to see is the vr6 back but i guess its not very logical in the times were are in right now.

But i agree, a turbo 2.5 would be just.... so damn cool. Thing would be a monster too ! but probably a monster at the pumps also :(

jmlivid

Go Kart Champion
The Mk7 will most likely be a 2014 model released mid to late 2013 in NA, so still lots of time to see what they come up with. Personally I will probably try something else when I am done with this car. I love it but there are a lot of of other cars I want to try...

Danny Boy1

Ready to race!
same motor and ill wait for the mk7 golf R equivalent

Oct31St

Passed Driver's Ed
TTRS gets pretty average, if not above average mileage for it's class.

I agree, its not bad at all especially for its horsepower but i think The minds over there in Germany can make it a bit better.

The Mk7 will most likely be a 2014 model released mid to late 2013 in NA, so still lots of time to see what they come up with. Personally I will probably try something else when I am done with this car. I love it but there are a lot of of other cars I want to try...

Almost every article i have read says it will be a fall 2012 release. But who knows! Where did you hear a 2013 release ? I personally doubt it taking that long. I mean they have been working on the golf 7 directly after the mk6 was issued. 2 more years seems like they are over tweaking heh. I want to see the Paris auto show car line up because if (like all the articles are saying) it will be there then it must a nearly finished concept.

I'm trying to remember how long it took the NMS to turn into the 2012 Passat.

I hope its not 2014. My lease is up next year ! also what other cars do you want to try ?

same motor and ill wait for the mk7 golf R equivalent

You are rich !

jmlivid

Go Kart Champion
I agree, its not bad at all especially for its horsepower but i think The minds over there in Germany can make it a bit better.

Almost every article i have read says it will be a fall 2012 release. But who knows! Where did you hear a 2013 release ? I personally doubt it taking that long. I mean they have been working on the golf 7 directly after the mk6 was issued. 2 more years seems like they are over tweaking heh. I want to see the Paris auto show car line up because if (like all the articles are saying) it will be there then it must a nearly finished concept.

I'm trying to remember how long it took the NMS to turn into the 2012 Passat.

I hope its not 2014. My lease is up next year ! also what other cars do you want to try ?

You are rich !

Just like the MK6 was released in europe a year before we got it you can probably expect the same to happen with the MK7. It has been discussed on vortex and they seem to get pretty good info. There are a lot of threads on the subject here as well that you might want to take a look at. The 6th gen has only been here since 2010 so I would think we will see a 4 year life cycle for it....but who knows....:iono:

jmlivid

Go Kart Champion
^^^I would like to stay VAG so probably Audi next...Or BMW, maybe pick up a 1M in a couple years.

Oct31St

Passed Driver's Ed
Just like the MK6 was released in europe a year before we got it you can probably expect the same to happen with the MK7. It has been discussed on vortex and they seem to get pretty good info. There are a lot of threads on the subject here as well that you might want to take a look at. The 6th gen has only been here since 2010 so I would think we will see a 4 year life cycle for it....but who knows....:iono:

I think I'm going to get an account there, seems like a "vortex" of info. Did Europe really have the mk6 before us ? i thought they shipped them around the same time.

I'm getting a corolla next

flusssssssssssssssssssssh

Sorry, we can't be friends anymore. :D

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Nothing like a $5000 with $10000 in mods. Sweet craprolla.