GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion

93serprise

Ready to race!

Look what came today !! Install this weekend.

tbombsgen6

Ready to race!

Look what came today !! Install this weekend.
you will love it.....can't believe I waited as long as I did

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

93serprise

Ready to race!
Does it really make that much of a noticeable difference? :)

tbombsgen6

Ready to race!

93serprise

Ready to race!
Awesome :) I can't wait.

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
Does it really make that much of a noticeable difference? :)

Yup, since you're tuned, it'll definitely be a difference. I jut installed it a couple days ago too. :)

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
Just got stage 2 tuned!!!
What a difference. MOST difference I felt was the top end. on the fwy I could floor it and picks up so noiiiice! Hit 120 easily. :D
Even for lower gears, it just wants to pull and pullllll!

Anybody stage 1 and contemplating about going stage 2, DOOOEET! you won't regret it.

Last edited:

tbombsgen6

Ready to race!
What a difference. MOST difference I felt was the top end. on the fwy I could floor it and picks up so noiiiice! Hit 120 easily. :D

Anybody stage 1 and contemplating about going stage 2, DOOOEET! you won't regret it.
I was actually disappointed with stg2 at first. but since dv+ its much better! I'm only running a drop-in for now but CTS intake shipped today so should be even better!

willmk4

Go Kart Champion

If only I had extra cash... :cry:

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
I was actually disappointed with stg2 at first. but since dv+ its much better! I'm only running a drop-in for now but CTS intake shipped today so should be even better!

Haha yeah, i just installed the dv+, so luckily I didn't feel the disappointment. Lol :laugh:

If only I had extra cash... :cry:
Ahhh dude, you missing out. Save some money for the sales! You haven't unleaded the beast!