GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Slammed MK6 Thread

Chaseme

springs are the new bags
Source: chucka

07CARRERA

Ready to race!
i still dont know what the fascination is with slammed cars. Looks like someone just mashed down the top onto the wheels almost like a turtle.To each his own I guess.

Bruh Man

Go Kart Champion
i still dont know what the fascination is with slammed cars. Looks like someone just mashed down the top onto the wheels almost like a turtle.To each his own I guess.

Just like anything there will be those who push things to the limit. Take fashion for example, have you seen how skinny some dudes rock there jeans these days? I guess I shouldn't laugh because 15 years ago I was rocking JNCO's and shit. :laugh:

I'm diggin the black grill strips in the EE Militia car.

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
i see only 1 slammed car here:23:

cswooten1117

Ready to race!
I guess there are different definitions for "slammed." What some people call slammed, others may call "slammed while modding."

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
in my book theres low and slammed. lots of the cars in here are low and only 1 slammed

NaysayerSlayer

Ready to race!
To me, slammed is not being able to turn the front wheels or basically so low it's not driveable. With that said, most cars deemed "slammed" are on bags. Depending on your coil set-up, some can achieve being "slammed", but lets face it...it's way too much of a pain in the ass to raise and lower it for daily driving just to impress Johnny up there! :lol: