GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OFFICIAL OHIO MKVI CLUB

CLEsonny

Ready to race!

Pyotr

Ready to race!
Just moved out to the Dayton area, seems like a lot less VW's than Boston area :/

Planning on going out to the Columbus Cars & Coffee tomorrow!

ThatGTI

Go Kart Champion
Just moved out to the Dayton area, seems like a lot less VW's than Boston area :/

Planning on going out to the Columbus Cars & Coffee tomorrow!

Columbus Cars and Coffee is really nice. There is normally Dayton Cars and Coffee every other weekend. It's at The Greene, and is a fairly nice event. If you have a Facebook join Dayton Volkswagen. It's a smaller group, but we have nice little weekly meets.

Pyotr

Ready to race!
Columbus Cars and Coffee is really nice. There is normally Dayton Cars and Coffee every other weekend. It's at The Greene, and is a fairly nice event. If you have a Facebook join Dayton Volkswagen. It's a smaller group, but we have nice little weekly meets.

joined the group, will definitely be there for the next event!

EDIT: Just discovered Volktoberfest, might go there instead, and go to C&C next week

EDIT2: had a blast at Volktoberfest!

Last edited:

ThatGTI

Go Kart Champion
joined the group, will definitely be there for the next event!

EDIT: Just discovered Volktoberfest, might go there instead, and go to C&C next week

EDIT2: had a blast at Volktoberfest!

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to go to Volktoberfest. Heard it was a nice turnout, even if it was a bit chilly. The last regular Dayton Cars and Coffee meet is this Saturday. Hopefully the weather will cooperate.

marsh1665

Ready to race!
Looking for a good westside Cleveland window tint company. Want something that will look factory and last. Don't care about price ( well I do, but would pay for a great job). Thanks!!

CLEsonny

Ready to race!
Just joined. East side of Cleveland. 2009 Stock -but may want to change that. ��

Welcome! Highly recommend at least a tune

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2009? So you have a MKV GTI? But MKV or MKVI, yes to a tune. I recommend HS Tuning in Westlake.

Looking for a good westside Cleveland window tint company. Want something that will look factory and last. Don't care about price ( well I do, but would pay for a great job). Thanks!!

Max at "Winnin Window Tints". They are actually moving to a new shop tomorrow. He does a cheap (as in price) regular tint and also does ceramic tint.

His info can be found on his Instagram bio: instagram.com/winninwindowtints

biggu

Passed Driver's Ed
Been here a while, Never introduced myself.

2010 Jetta Sportwagon TDI, Mods are Rawtech DPF Delete, EGR delete (high and low) Malone stage 2 with intake flapper delete, KW V3 coilovers, BBS CS5 18x8.5 +40 wheels.

Just ordered OEM Bi-Xenon lights with 15LED and OEM fogs to try and help the light output of the car.

marsh1665

Ready to race!
@Marsh I just noticed your signature. Looks like a nice fleet of cars!

Ha. Thanks. I still regret selling the GTI sometimes though!

BjxGTI

Ready to race!
Does anyone know if there's any good detailing shop around the Columbus area?!

tjasko

Go Kart Champion
Surprised you guys don't have a spotted thread. At Melt Bar & Grilled in Cleveland Heights :)