GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OFFICIAL OHIO MKVI CLUB

mikejsmith1985

Go Kart Champion
Can anyone recommend a shop in Ohio to have my car Dyno tuned at? Eurodyne shows Fast Enough Perfomance in KY but I've read some pretty bad reviews of that place and they haven't responded to any email inquiries. I tried emailing and callingApplied Tuning Solution in Columbus but they seem to be out of business... Next closest ED dealer is in PA and NC so hoping there is someone reputable in the state even if they don't typically tune Eurodyne.

clownish

just clowning around
Backstreet Performance does dyno tuning but I don't know if they've used Eurodyne. I've gone to them for dyno pulls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CLEsonny

Ready to race!
Surprised you guys don't have a spotted thread. At Melt Bar & Grilled in Cleveland Heights :)

That's my buddy. I don't think he is on here.

Zalani (sp?) that was me next to you not too long ago. I was in a hurry pulling into Ganley to get my 30k.

zalani

Passed Driver's Ed
That's my buddy. I don't think he is on here.

Zalani (sp?) that was me next to you not too long ago. I was in a hurry pulling into Ganley to get my 30k.

I was wondering who that was. :D By the time I noticed you were next to me I had to turn down my street.

erikras

Ready to race!
Thanks I'll look them up today!

+1 for Back Street Perf.

Erik did the alignment on my GTI after nobody else could get it straightened out. I've also worked closely with him to tune cars back when I worked for a racecar fabricator. He knows what he's doing! (As is evident by the shop full of full blown racecars he usually has.) And it doesn't hurt that his personal ride is a brand new GLI.

mikejsmith1985

Go Kart Champion
+1 for Back Street Perf.

Erik did the alignment on my GTI after nobody else could get it straightened out. I've also worked closely with him to tune cars back when I worked for a racecar fabricator. He knows what he's doing! (As is evident by the shop full of full blown racecars he usually has.) And it doesn't hurt that his personal ride is a brand new GLI.

Thanks for the additional info. I just found Erik's info and sent him an email. Hopefully this will gain some traction[emoji106]

Amoore

This might be a long shot, but does anybody know of large parking lots/places that could be used for autocrossing on Sundays in the Cleveland/Akron area? We used to run at Lakeland Community College, but they are repaving the lot and adding "islands" and trees.

Extra points if anybody has contact information for a place as well! Thanks guys.

erikras

Ready to race!
This might be a long shot, but does anybody know of large parking lots/places that could be used for autocrossing on Sundays in the Cleveland/Akron area? We used to run at Lakeland Community College, but they are repaving the lot and adding "islands" and trees.

Extra points if anybody has contact information for a place as well! Thanks guys.

I saw this posted the other day in the NE Ohio SCCA AutoX Facebook group. I work in facilities for a rather large company with two campuses and some satellite buildings in the eastern suburbs. I'll plan to check tomorrow. Unfortunately, I have a feeling that they may say no due to a lot of the buildings being 24x7 operations and risk/liability. I'll ask though!

Backstop

I am looking to get my intake valve cleaning done, anyone want to recommend a place?

I got a quote from HS Tuning and it's a mite rich but if they are the main player I guess I will do that.

I work in facilities for a rather large company with two campuses and some satellite buildings in the eastern suburbs.
Sounds like a Friend of Flo!