GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OFFICIAL OHIO MKVI CLUB

Getting rid of some things from the GTI. Set of OEM LED tail lights. These are the super cool tail lights to change the look of your car. LED lights work perfectly and include the harnesses. They are plug and play and install in minutes with a ratchet. They do require coding to rid the error message but work 100% they are the dark tint and have been on for 10k miles

How much for the tails?

I might be interested in these as well. How much are you asking for them? And will you ship to Columbus? (Unless possibly we can meet up somewhere halfway but...)

Smokey73

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks man! I appreciate the links

There are usually several GTI's/R's that show up to the weekly event. It's probably been a month since I've made my way over from the Eastside of town, but hoping to start going again in the next couple of weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are usually several GTI's/R's that show up to the weekly event. It's probably been a month since I've made my way over from the Eastside of town, but hoping to start going again in the next couple of weeks.

I'm going to cruise over one of these Saturdays soon. Maybe I'll see you there

Smokey73

Passed Driver's Ed
Not sure how many people here are in the OhioVW Facebook page, but wanted to share this for anybody that doesn't already know about it....

Backstop

Hey Ohio,

First post here. I'm in Cleveland, beast side, specifically Lyndhurst. I've had a 2012 Carbon Gray 2-door I bought new but just now decided to sign up. First non-American car in my family haha

List of mods
Hatch pop kit
Curb rash on one wheel
Vinyl 7-3 digits for SCCA events
K-9 nosemarks inside window

BjxGTI

Ready to race!
Hey Ohio,

First post here. I'm in Cleveland, beast side, specifically Lyndhurst. I've had a 2012 Carbon Gray 2-door I bought new but just now decided to sign up. First non-American car in my family haha

List of mods
Hatch pop kit
Curb rash on one wheel
Vinyl 7-3 digits for SCCA events
K-9 nosemarks inside window

Beast side? That's awesome lol

Anyone's from columbus??