GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Revo Stage 2 vs. APR Stage 2

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
Look what I found another reason why APR is a joke haha jk
This is just too cool to keep completely secret, so after some prying and prodding at Saturdays distributor confrence i got the ok and I couldnt wait to get this info out to the public.

Coming soon, APR's EMCS switching app for mobile devices. This app will allow full EMCS manageability(normally done via the cruise stalk) through a compatible Android or IPhone/Ipod.

This will be the biggest thing to hit the VW/Audi chip tuning market since APR originally released EMCS switching a decade ago!

However this app will do far more then just switching. It will be available in free and pro versions which incorporate different levels of diagnostic functions such as fault code checking, high speed data logging, graphical gauge displays and performance data like 0-60mph and 1/4 mile times.

While all of these features individually are "old-hat" in the VW/Audi scene, combining them into one, easy to use mobile application is sure to be ground breaking.

We will be working closely with APR to hit the ground running with this product and have a projected release and availability is early summer. So keep on eye on here and our website as we will supply more information as it becomes available to us.

now that's pretty fucking sweet lol

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
Haha thanks man I was just kidding around cuz I'm one of the ones that usually instigates shit on the forum

lol It's also impressive for you to be able to shift fast enough to stay pretty much dead even with his car's tune, you must have put a driver mod in your car haha jk

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
I'm not talking shit go ask the op what happened
I told you he pulled on me and I caught up in the end before he hit the brakes

End of story, no one is talking shit

You only caught him because he shifted too early. Not because you had more power. Just to clarify.

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
I'm not talking shit go ask the op what happened
I told you he pulled on me and I caught up in the end before he hit the brakes

End of story, no one is talking shit

It just seems like you're talking "shit" when you continue to say apr is a joke that's all that's probably what gave him the assumption that you were talking "shit" I really am impressed with all tunes actually so I don't mind one over the other but I think that's all he meant by that and because the apr tune did pull away at first so it's not quite as big a joke as people seem. Kinda like when you have to explain your joke to people it's no longer funny kinda like this story haha

DBGTI11

Ready to race!
You only caught him because he shifted too early. Not because you had more power. Just to clarify.

Okk keep thinking that and I know what an early shift is and how a steady pull is

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
Okk keep thinking that and I know what an early shift is and how a steady pull is

Just wondering.....why would you need to shift when you drive an automatic? Seems pretty stupid, only time I would shift is in 1st or 2nd when our cars have no traction. I don't understand why people need to shift once they are going faster. Was it a straight road or where you guys rally racing lol? Sorry not trying to sound like i'm insulting you or anything. I drive a dsg also.

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
before this thread goes any further i want to remind everyone that we drive econo hatches

lol That's why i'm impressed with our cars, they are actually pretty peppy and also get good mpg :thumbup:

chippedgti

Go Kart Champion
yo fahrenheitestephen were gonna have to reschedule because i have to take my fish a bath on fri sorry :/