GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI vs Camaro

You're a joke dude! If you don't have anything positive to say just save it!

Lol how am i a joke? I have just as much right as anybody to post my opinions on this forum. Sorry that my actual experience with a stage 2 GTI, not counting plenty of other cars of various weight and power ratios means nothing in a VS forum. Nothing i said was negative, and if ur sarcasm meter is failing tonight, thats ur problem.

schwarzerGTI11

Ready to race!
Alright dude. Everybody knows your opinion now. I'm not pulling this scenario out of my ass and I'm not sugarcoating any of it. And I heard the camaros exhaust screaming, based on that I can say he knew 100% we were racing , to answer your question from earlier. And I'll get on my way to find the other thousand people that were watching this RACE so that they can say it was legit. I didn't post something on here so you can be the clown, just for other people that might appreciate this post.

Crash1

OP seems entirely possible. I ran an RS a few weeks ago (didn't plan on winning) from a roll, and even my bone stock car was nose to tail with the Camaro by 120. I figured stage 1 would've been enough to beat him at the time. Camaro's 300hp isn't equal to 335i's 300hp.

Alright dude. Everybody knows your opinion now. I'm not pulling this scenario out of my ass and I'm not sugarcoating any of it. And I heard the camaros exhaust screaming, based on that I can say he knew 100% we were racing , to answer your question from earlier. And I'll get on my way to find the other thousand people that were watching this RACE so that they can say it was legit. I didn't post something on here so you can be the clown, just for other people that might appreciate this post.

But its not true. lol. Thats the point. did flames blow out its ass too? Or were you too distracted by the shit flying out of your own? lol. Stage 2 might take it. Might. No way a Stage 1 would take it on a roll. Not enough top end.

schwarzerGTI11

Ready to race!
Mmmh I guess I'm still trying to wake up from my dream.
It's weird how somebody is telling me ( who wasn't even present!!!!!) what happened.
I had this dream where I beat your rear seat delete gti with my riding lawnmower!! Unbelievable !

Mmmh I guess I'm still trying to wake up from my dream.
It's weird how somebody is telling me ( who wasn't even present!!!!!) what happened.
I had this dream where I beat your rear seat delete gti with my riding lawnmower!! Unbelievable !

The rear seat delete was because i didnt want rear passengers because of the coilover drop. And i dont drive a failwheel drive GTI anymore. When u wanna race my current DD, come to cali.

schwarzerGTI11

Ready to race!
If you don't drive one anymore quit posting here. You think I only drive a gti?? I also have an 04 cobra that makes 766hp to the wheels that will eat your old e46 for breakfast. This is getting old, post somewhere else

If you don't drive one anymore quit posting here. You think I only drive a gti?? I also have an 04 cobra that makes 766hp to the wheels that will eat your old e46 for breakfast. This is getting old, post somewhere else

Lmao. Mustangs suck whether they have 0 hp or 200000 hp. Its still a mustang at the end of the day lol. And a simple stage 1 kit from HPF would put me above ur mustang, so adding power isnt all that impressive buddy.

And yes im still here... I never left.... lmao.

Oh and 766 hp is useless on the street lmao.

xrayman34

Ready to race!
Why are you arguing with the OP, this is possible, it was from a dig and not a roll and he was side by side, not pulling up to 75mph, big fucking deal. And the new Mustang GT is pretty nasty, you should read the article with it vs the M3......oh yeah the M3 sucks too LMFAO

schwarzerGTI11

Ready to race!
You're still here and still annoying. If my mustang, which you obviously have no clue about is nothing, then a camaro is even worse and would put my stage 1 above the camaro and your BMW ! Now you're saying a stage 1 can beat a 766hp mustang? Somethings not ticking right in your head haha! All I said was I was as fast as a 312 hp camaro, you're giving the stage 1 way more credit than it deserves in my opinion lol make up your mind dude what side youre gonna take hahaha at least I can be proud to say you don't belong into the gti group anymore lmfao

You're still here and still annoying. If my mustang, which you obviously have no clue about is nothing, then a camaro is even worse and would put my stage 1 above the camaro and your BMW ! Now you're saying a stage 1 can beat a 766hp mustang? Somethings not ticking right in your head haha! All I said was I was as fast as a 312 hp camaro, you're giving the stage 1 way more credit than it deserves in my opinion lol make up your mind dude what side youre gonna take hahaha at least I can be proud to say you don't belong into the gti group anymore lmfao

Lol when thfuck did i say a stage 1 could beat your mustang? I was stating that 766 hp is useless on the street because youll never be able to use the full power. Lmao learn to read dude haha. And the new M3's would rape your mustang around a track lmao and the E46's are even more awesome as they dont have all the shitty driver assists of the new ones. Either way, im proud to say im not associated to MK6-ers anymore either since its being filled with asshats like you hahha. Baahhahaha.

Itz teh internitz. Diz iz zeriouzz biznizz. XD hhahaahahahhhahaa
Umadbro? LMAO.

Stage 1 HPF is for BMW. 730 hp from the kit alone - (wheels) - stock internals. Not stage 1 on a gti.