GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR STAGE 2 DEFINATELY SLOWER!!

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
Dude, why would thread be closed! Its a legit conversation! If you dont want to participate no need to read it or post in it!!!

And if you don't want to listen to the evidence presented to you then quit being an attention whore & STFU - you keep arguing every valid point presented to you, maybe you should go drive your stage 2 car and enjoy it, spend less time telling people who know what they're talking about that they are wrong! /end rant.

06gsxr1000

Go Kart Champion
And if you don't want to listen to the evidence presented to you then quit being an attention whore & STFU - you keep arguing every valid point presented to you, maybe you should go drive your stage 2 car and enjoy it, spend less time telling people who know what they're talking about that they are wrong! /end rant.

:lol::lol::lol: never ONCE did I tell anybody that they're wrong! Im just telling people how I feel, thinking somethinking might be wrong with my car! So you need to chill out buddy! Im not arguing anything!!! Just stating what I feel, which is what a forum is all about right!?!?

06gsxr1000

Go Kart Champion
Right...it's not even a discussion anymore. It's basically a bunch of knowledgable people trying to prove facts to someone who won't give up and accept them.

haha then dont f***ing post in here! seriously im not arguing anything! Im stating how i feel about the facts! my car doesnt feel faster! PERIOD!!!! instead of just keep telling me its faster, its faster, its faster, when I KNOW IT ISNT!!!! Tell me what could be WRONG with the damn car!!!! Cuz i think something is wrong!!!! im not arguing that stage 2 is SUPPOSED to be faster, and I understand the fact that its not as jerky, but im telling you, my car is no faster then it was when it was stage 1, and feels actually slower!!!! And I even watch the speedo, so I know its not just the FEEL of the smoothness!!! The damn car is slower!!! PERIOD!!! I mean Im not trying to be an a-hole, but when im sitting here saying something and I keep getting the same responses, then accused of arguing and telling you guys youre wrong that pisses me off! haha I know Stage 2 is faster, but mine isnt! haha Im looking for tips, not to get told im a liar! I know gettting the FMIC, will help, but could it be something else??

Hilfloskind

Go Kart Champion
haha then dont f***ing post in here! seriously im not arguing anything! Im stating how i feel about the facts! my car doesnt feel faster! PERIOD!!!! instead of just keep telling me its faster, its faster, its faster, when I KNOW IT ISNT!!!! Tell me what could be WRONG with the damn car!!!! Cuz i think something is wrong!!!! im not arguing that stage 2 is SUPPOSED to be faster, and I understand the fact that its not as jerky, but im telling you, my car is no faster then it was when it was stage 1, and feels actually slower!!!! And I even watch the speedo, so I know its not just the FEEL of the smoothness!!! The damn car is slower!!! PERIOD!!! I mean Im not trying to be an a-hole, but when im sitting here saying something and I keep getting the same responses, then accused of arguing and telling you guys youre wrong that pisses me off! haha I know Stage 2 is faster, but mine isnt! haha Im looking for tips, not to get told im a liar! I know gettting the FMIC, will help, but could it be something else??

You're right, there is something wrong with the car: the driver. :thumbsup:

In all seriousness, if you are absolutely SURE there is something causing your car to lose power, get a professional diagnosis. Stage 2 is faster, if yours lost power, it's not stage 2 that's causing it, it's something else.

Tetsuei

needs m0ar shiny.

Alright. Look. The way I see it, take your car and get a dyno. Then take all that shit off and go to stg 1 and redo the dyno. Then compare the results. If that doesn't convince you, take the car to a drag strip and get it timed. There are so many ways to prove your points other than just saying "I KNOW IT'S SLOWER" and not convincing anyone. If you just want to bitch about your butt dyno then you're not going to convince a single person that you're right. Show me the facts that back up your claim and then we'll listen.

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
^ you need a box of popcorn to go along with that gun!

rizzogti

Go Kart Champion
Clearly stage 2 isn't for you, go back to stage 1 and feel faster, problem solved

maybe ryan is right. just go back to stage 1 if you think its faster. but all us stage 2 guys are gonna walk you :D

btw there is nothing wrong with your car, its just a better tune as stated by almost everyone before me...

dbest6808

Ready to race!
I thought it was supposed to be more HP... what do you have done to your car? Stage 2 with CAI and TBE is posed to be 274hp/314 torque says APR's dyno charts!

Aprs numbers and other tuners dyno numbers are crank HP not Wheel HP.
10 - 15% Drivetrain loss is added back in.

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
Ok let's get scientific here, you "thought" you could start a thread about something definitive ( APR Stage 2 being slower than stage 1 ) which is of course ludicrous in the scientific car world, you don't let the car breathe by adding a TBE & improve HP with a very reputable tuning company and get a slower car! So therefore it must be the operators brain - let's discuss that aspect briefly, first of all Definitely is not spelled definately no matter what your brain tells you - it's still wrong (see where I'm going with this?)

You definitely need to get off this forum & tell the guys down at the tuning shop that they are a bunch of worthless hacks for doing what they did to your car because we wouldn't want to deprive them (the cause of all this) a proper laugh for themselves.

Now slooooowly step away from the computer & get in the GTI that feels slow but actually is fast, remember to be careful because it's a big upside down world out there where everything isn't what it is. At least to you.