GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dick face with a 2010 Audi S4

TrogdorsWraith

Ready to race!
S4=:wub:

But come on guys be nicer to your fellow GTI brother. I do know I'm faster then a stock S4 at speed anyway. So the K04 might not be the end all be all. But its still fun to drive, and at the end of the day isn't that whats important?

GTITX1

Ready to race!
Why on earth would anyone think that a K04 gti is going to be faster, or even in the same zip code as an s4 with stage 2, or probably even a stock s4. Other day I had some dude in an M3 pull up next to me on the highway, and then proceed to slam the gas and fly ahead about 5 cars, then slow down next to me again, in my BONE STOCK gti. I just kept driving and gave him the thumbs up that I liked his car. He then just kinda drifted off behind me. I am not into street racing period, as I am too old for it, but my take away is either this guy thinks GTI's are fast, or was just assuming I was one more idiot GTI driver that thought he was driving a car that is so fast it could reverse earths rotation. I am guessing the latter.

Halvie

WOOSA
Why on earth would anyone think that a K04 gti is going to be faster, or even in the same zip code as an s4 with stage 2, or probably even a stock s4. Other day I had some dude in an M3 pull up next to me on the highway, and then proceed to slam the gas and fly ahead about 5 cars, then slow down next to me again, in my BONE STOCK gti. I just kept driving and gave him the thumbs up that I liked his car. He then just kinda drifted off behind me. I am not into street racing period, as I am too old for it, but my take away is either this guy thinks GTI's are fast, or was just assuming I was one more idiot GTI driver that thought he was driving a car that is so fast it could reverse earths rotation. I am guessing the latter.

...B8 S4 aren't that quick...

Fastest listed on audizine is barely quicker than quickest k04 GTI.

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion

GTITX1

Ready to race!
...B8 S4 aren't that quick...

Fastest listed on audizine is barely quicker than quickest k04 GTI.

Ok, so the fasted listed STOCK S4, is only barely faster than the FASTEST K04 GTI. And that draws you to the conclusion that S4's aren't that quick stock.

:laugh::laugh::bellyroll:

Halvie

WOOSA
Ok, so the fasted listed STOCK S4, is only barely faster than the FASTEST K04 GTI. And that draws you to the conclusion that S4's aren't that quick stock.

:laugh::laugh::bellyroll:

uhh...yeah...

I didn't find my k04 particularly impressive, sorry.

Stock S4 is getting pounded by a 5.0. Am I supposed to be super impressed with it?

And uhh...the fastest S4 Stage 2+ on 100 octane is barely faster than the FASTEST k04 GTI....not stock. Fastest k04 GTI smokes the fuck out of a stock s4.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
pounded? is the difference like 4.3 seconds vs 4.5 or 4.7 for the S4 in the 0-60 time? (depending on the magazine).

It's also a totally different segment - its a sedan, it has awd, its "luxury", but yeah.

Halvie

WOOSA
pounded? is the difference like 4.3 seconds vs 4.5 or 4.7 for the S4 in the 0-60 time? (depending on the magazine).

It's also a totally different segment - its a sedan, it has awd, its "luxury", but yeah.

don't care about such silly performance figures as 0-60 :)

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
don't care about such silly performance figures as 0-60 :)

ok, then what are the quarter mile differences, is that what you're talking about? :)

Halvie

WOOSA
ok, then what are the quarter mile differences, is that what you're talking about? :)

decent trap difference. huge aftermarket support difference. IDK...I don't think I will ever like an Audi that isn't a turbo. Dumb and all. Just can't help it. After finding out what they are putting in the RS4 I couldn't be any less interested.