GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dick face with a 2010 Audi S4

jackgti1

Go Kart Champion
So I have a stock 2011 Mk6 Gti and this douce bag at the bar says he could take my Gti even if I had a ko4 turbo just as long as he is stage 2

K04 vs STOCK S4 would leave the gti behind...S4 is a powerful car in a whole different tier. Accept that he has a faster, nicer, and better car and let that be that.

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
Edit...and that video was a v1 apr k04 which makes considerably less power than the v2. I think k04 would take one easily and would even be a pretty good match for a tuned one.

VagPuncher

Ready to race!
got a guy at my wifes job that wants to race my stage 3+ with his S4..only on his terms though..from a dig on the street...i laughed.. told him from a dig at the track so i have fair chance of launching with him on my DR's..of course he says no...;)

C4L

Banned
...B8 S4 aren't that quick...

Fastest listed on audizine is barely quicker than quickest k04 GTI.

Road & Track got a 4.4 to 60 and 12.9 1/4 @ 109 out of a stock S4...

http://www.roadandtrack.com/tests/comparison/2011-porsche-boxster-spyder-vs.-2011-audi-s4

From Audizine;
Fastest OE - 12.698
Fastest Stage 1 -12.410 (93 Oct.)
Fastest Stage 2 - 12.062 (100 Oct.)
Fastest Overall - 11.793 (Stage 2+ 100 Oct.)

Honest question but are K04 GTI's even under 13.5 in the 1/4 mile??

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
yes.

Uberryan

Banned
So OP is mad that he can't beat an S4 stock?

DRedman451

Go Kart Champion
Honest question but are K04 GTI's even under 13.5 in the 1/4 mile??

You live under a rock on these forums or just troll the vs section to post magazine stats for 1/4 miles and 0-60 which don't mean squat in a "street race" scenario...not trying to be a dick or anything, but posting that sort of stuff doesn't mean anything given the scenario...you would be an idiot to try to launch against an awd car with the gti

If you can't get a k04 gti under 13 you can't drive for squat...mid 12s are normal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

killaapp

i don't think you guys are giving the k04 gti enough credit. remember that the s4 is a ~4,200lb car. a good buddy of mine has a k04 gti (FreddyD) and we're often neck in neck (we never run from a dig, pointless) around town, but remember the gti isn't really geared for a k04, he has to shift every 2 seconds. on the highway, 70+ he pulls on me.

I'm still on old v1.0 Stage 2 software (v2.0 adds 30hp) so perhaps things will change once I update, but in the meantime his k04 is no joke, at all. in fact i'd concede that on the highway he is definitely faster than me.

maybe i need to LTD (it takes real skill to floor the accelerator =P)

we're happy to gopro it the next time i'm in his area.

(should add he has the APR software for his k04)

Last edited: