GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dick face with a 2010 Audi S4

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
decent trap difference. huge aftermarket support difference. IDK...I don't think I will ever like an Audi that isn't a turbo. Dumb and all. Just can't help it. After finding out what they are putting in the RS4 I couldn't be any less interested.

the 2010+ S4 is a supercharged 3.0 6 cylinder, which is fine in my book. And they seem to have a pretty decent aftermarket from what I've seen and heard.

no, actually it kinda works itself out. a car quickest 0-60 will usually be quickest 0-100. so ha. :thumbsup:

not always ;)

Halvie

WOOSA
the 2010+ S4 is a supercharged 3.0 6 cylinder, which is fine in my book. And they seem to have a pretty decent aftermarket from what I've seen and heard.

not always ;)
I know that , but if there was a choice between the 3.0tfsi and the 2.5t would anyone ever pick the 3.0?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I see what you mean.

reillyse

Go Kart Champion
because its the improved maintenance-free TSI design with .5 more liters and power.

.....And .5 liters less than the audi supercharged 3.0. A smaller pully/bolt ons and tune on an s4/5 would be sick as fuck.

GTI-PL1

Passed Driver's Ed
b8 s4 (2010+) are pretty serious. theres nothing to joke about with those. A stage 2 is easily in m3, isf, c63 etc. territory.

GunMetalGTI

Go Kart Champion
Agreed to what most said here and the thread title did make me laugh at least.....but...

the guy probably is a dick and its usually the way someone says something that pisses people off not to mention we have another case of someone bragging about a car that is a class above another stating the fucking obvious.

My 2006 Z06 corvette will shit all over your 2002 WSG Trans AM even if this or that.
Ppl like that need to just be kicked in the nuts.
Just the same....race him....and if he wins and thinks its such a huge kill...then you know he really is pathetic.
Its no different than if I were to beat up on Civic Si's all day and act like I was Steve McQueen and my shit didn't stink. Whats the point?
If he really is bragging like a dick face then its just because he is insecure and its just him making himself feel better lol.
If it were among friends than its another story of shit talking and motivating each other to make their cars faster for friendly rivalry. I talk shit to my best friend about how I'm faster than his Gen Coupe right now lol He doesn't care but and he knows it. I help him work on the damn thing.

Anyways....rant ended....hopefully the thread will be too.

Cool story. Ya I know.

Smok3

Nattaboy Council Member
This bar didnt happen to be in Valkenvania did it?

that was the funniest crap I have read/seen all day. well done sir.

...And OP, he would own, sorry. He got his moneys worth when he bought an S4. those bad boys can fly and look exceptional to boot. I believe we all would have gotten one if we had the money. I know I would have!

jaycheetwood

Go Kart Champion
Op, do you consider everyone with a faster car a dick?

hahaha

MattTheCarNut

Ready to race!
I was bored at work and read this thread.

That's all.