GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official K04 Club (Experiences and Troubleshooting)

Sauce118

Ready to race!
Man this isn't a very active k04 club!

ryanbmk6

Ready to race!
Mk7 has only been out for two years, why would they be dropping the mk8 already?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
I am still with the 6 and modding it more now at 140k kms! This setup's reliability is unbeatable IMO.

ryanbmk6

Ready to race!
I agree, I've decided to go big turbo with my mk6 instead of getting a mk7. 7's have some serious reliability issues.

Sauce118

Ready to race!
I wonder what the 8 is going to look like?? any links? im still a fan of the 6 over the 7, but have no idea what the 8 is going to look like. =

maskari_gti1

Go Kart Champion
I'm still in love with my MK6. Still modifying and maintaining it well. Just been too busy to upload updates in the forums.

KFahey

Ready to race!
Hey guys, having issues with my pancake pipe staying together with my cts turbo intercooler hose. Must be an issue with the aluminum coupling cts gave me.

Do you guys know of any other manufacturer besides AWE tuning that makes a turbo outlet pipe for aftermarket intercooler hoses to just slide over and be clamped on? I'm getting my k04 apr tuned this Tuesday and nobody has awe's top in stock...

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Aries Pope

Ready to race!
I still love my K04 Mk6 (#7 on the list). I'm at about 40K miles and just got some Bilstein Sports and Stoptech slotted rotors put on.

TBH I stopped tracking it since it kept throwing overboost codes causing me to lose sessions and it wasn't worth the hassle of keeping a laptop plugged into it. Got a Miata now for track duty and couldn't be happier.

But damn, a K04 GTI is the best daily driver ever. No joke. Had the car 5 years and still in love with it.

Sauce118

Ready to race!
How do I officially add myself to the list??

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
You plead a mod to agree to maintain the OP in Gamble's place

Imma take Lou's place @ #75. You guys don't have a choice, it was made to be

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Sauce118

Ready to race!
You plead a mod to agree to maintain the OP in Gamble's place

Imma take Lou's place @ #75. You guys don't have a choice, it was made to be

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

wait.. what? can you explain better?

damagi123

Go Kart Champion
wait.. what? can you explain better?

they stopped maintaining the k04 club list. pobably because its a lot more popular now