GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Ordered an IE air intake. It's kind of an experiment, but even if it doesn't work I'll still have a nicer intake, and I'll have 2 intakes to sell and at least get back what I paid for the new intake. Third times the charm?

ncsugray90

Ready to race!
Uniconnect came in. Found out my laptop wouldn't hold a charge so I went a bought a new one of those too. Gonna load stage 1+ for the 4 hour drive to Cape Cod tomorrow :D.

Nice! I want one as well, but am holding out until they get the data logging figured out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

urbanevil

Ready to race!

Installed my New South vent gauge kit with Podi boost gauge.

Then my buddy threw me an extra ELM 327 BT adapter, so I threw an extra tablet we had in and mounted it up! Data logging + Real time info ftw!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

iAhhMaze

Go Kart Champion

Installed my New South vent gauge kit with Podi boost gauge.

Then my buddy threw me an extra ELM 327 BT adapter, so I threw an extra tablet we had in and mounted it up! Data logging + Real time info ftw!

nice!! what app are you running?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

urbanevil

Ready to race!
nice!! what app are you running?

Torque Pro, tons of options, absolutely love it! (Till I order my COBB/Unitronic tuner lol).

havocsrt

Ready to race!
COBB has been a great experience for me ao far...will know more when my F23 gets here

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

JayChan

Ready to race!
Finally got around to installing the DEAutokey led interior lights and some new headlights and fog lights. I went with the Sylvania Silverstar zXe bulbs for both the headlights and fogs and for the PIAA Xtreme white wedge bulbs for the city lights. They're a little too blue for my taste so I may switch then out for something else.

Sent from The Pit.

urbanevil

Ready to race!
I say go with Uni but im just playing favorites lol

I'm thinking of doing Unitronic DP to go with my intake, and possibly turbo back. Just waiting to see how different pieces play with that new COBB tuner before I commit. I'll say that COBB definetly has my attention!

urbanevil

Ready to race!
Finally got around to installing the DEAutokey led interior lights and some new headlights and fog lights. I went with the Sylvania Silverstar zXe bulbs for both the headlights and fogs and for the PIAA Xtreme white wedge bulbs for the city lights. They're a little too blue for my taste so I may switch then out for something else.

Sent from The Pit.
That red is clean looking on the interior, thumbs up.

urbanevil

Ready to race!
I say go with Uni but im just playing favorites lol

I really wanna go Unitronic turbo back, but I wanna see how that COBB tuner plays with different pieces before I commit. Really happy with my Unitronic intake tho.