GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Broke a pinch bolt while doing suspension work today. ��

Were you using the same/old one, or was that a new one?

#stretchbolts

skotcoop

Ready to race!
So this happened yesterday, but didnt have time to post:

- OEM Clutch Bleeder Assembly Wonder Mod
- TyrolSport Master Cylinder Bracket
- Brembo 355mm Type III Rotors w/Ferrari Red 6-piston calibers (custom decal) + SS lines
- Brembo 310mm rotors w/Golf R/R32 OEM calipers powder coated Ferrari Red
- ECS Catch Can

Used Brake fluid Motul rbf600 :D

Yesterday was a good day, got home and cleaned my wheels after and just stared and smiled at my car for awhile

Damn that is sexy! :thumbup:

skotcoop

Ready to race!
Got a CEL...all 4 cylinders misfiring. "random/multiple" Gonna have to take her in.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I thought I got lucky, but I didn't...Decided to order an IE CAI this weekend. I found 4 websites that offered it. Two of them said they were backordered til mid July, and two of them said nothing, and one of those sites had free shipping, so I ordered from Etektuning late on Friday night.

I gave em a call a little bit to find out if it'd be shipped out today, but turns out they don't have any stock either. I'll just be patient and wait for it, no reason to cancel my order or anything like that.

I talked to the dude for a few minutes. Seems like a cool shop. Sounds like the IE intake has been a hit and they fly off the shelves, so good for IE to be able to come out with a new intake so late in the game and it's a big hit. I went through the IE product announcement thread and was really impressed by them as a company. They stand behind their product a lot more than CTS does at least. I saw one guy in the IE thread get a full intake replacement because of a snapped bracket, meanwhile I couldn't even get a filter replacement from CTS.

havocsrt

Ready to race!
My son and I tackling our first ever clutch repllacement...RSR clutch...got it out, now the hard part.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

ahard48

Ready to race!
Literally just finished bruising my thumbs getting my lower front grill off...getting it color matched this weekend!

tonymk6

Ready to race!
recently I noticed that my car has been having tiny misfires at about 1.6k rpm but only when it's warming up.. But I just changed my spark plugs and coil packs last week :( bad gapping on the plugs?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Daaaamn it loads quick too.