GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

iAhhMaze

Go Kart Champion
I really wanna go Unitronic turbo back, but I wanna see how that COBB tuner plays with different pieces before I commit. Really happy with my Unitronic intake tho.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
i love my uni turbo back. It has the perfect tone to it IMO. i thought cobb didnt play well with other intakes? they want you to use there intake w 3in maf

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

urbanevil

Ready to race!
i love my uni turbo back. It has the perfect tone to it IMO. i thought cobb didnt play well with other intakes? they want you to use there intake w 3in maf

I've heard 2 sides, some say its fine, others say its not lol.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

havocsrt

Ready to race!

COBB's ots maps where designed to use their CAI and exhaust as a base.....i am running their CAI and a custom exhaust on stage 2 COBB OTS, its been awesome. COBB is more geared towards etunes and protunes....which means you can run any parts you want and the tuner will use the Accessport to tune your vehicle based on your mods.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

iAhhMaze

Go Kart Champion
COBB's ots maps where designed to use their CAI and exhaust as a base.....i am running their CAI and a custom exhaust on stage 2 COBB OTS, its been awesome. COBB is more geared towards etunes and protunes....which means you can run any parts you want and the tuner will use the Accessport to tune your vehicle based on your mods.

Yeah and you drop another 300-400 for protune so the only real benefit is that you are able to sell the access port.

havocsrt

Ready to race!
And a better tune than a tune that everyone else has and that is specific to your car. My pro tune is only costing me $200, but that is for the F23t tuned. Others cost anywhere from $50-$250. So , if you want a crackejack tune, its up to you, I'm just supolying accurate information for those who are on the fence about COBB

iAhhMaze

Go Kart Champion
And a better tune than a tune that everyone else has and that is specific to your car. My pro tune is only costing me $200, but that is for the F23t tuned. Others cost anywhere from $50-$250. So , if you want a crackejack tune, its up to you, I'm just supolying accurate information for those who are on the fence about COBB

for a extra 300$ yeah it better be a better tune lol. Non protune is by no means better and i pull everytime on a local stage 2 cobb

havocsrt

Ready to race!
for a extra 300$ yeah it better be a better tune lol. Non protune is by no means better and i pull everytime on a local stage 2 cobb

You are right sir....a protuned or etuned COBB will smoke you. You get what you pay for brother.

iAhhMaze

Go Kart Champion
You are right sir....a protuned or etuned COBB will smoke you. You get what you pay for brother.

Yes you do with somethings i do wana go against a protune one to see outcome and how bad.

havocsrt

Ready to race!
Yes you do with somethings i do wana go against a protune one to see outcome and how bad.

Its still very new to the MK6 and the results that have been published so far have been very positive. This time next year we will see much more as far as race results and so on.et us all know if you run a COBB protune stage 2.

TKE Mario

Ready to race!
So this happened yesterday, but didnt have time to post:

- OEM Clutch Bleeder Assembly Wonder Mod
- TyrolSport Master Cylinder Bracket
- Brembo 355mm Type III Rotors w/Ferrari Red 6-piston calibers (custom decal) + SS lines
- Brembo 310mm rotors w/Golf R/R32 OEM calipers powder coated Ferrari Red
- ECS Catch Can

Used Brake fluid Motul rbf600 :D

Yesterday was a good day, got home and cleaned my wheels after and just stared and smiled at my car for awhile

iAhhMaze

Go Kart Champion
Its still very new to the MK6 and the results that have been published so far have been very positive. This time next year we will see much more as far as race results and so on.et us all know if you run a COBB protune stage 2.

oh i will hoepfully the local guy will get protunes will see though. i plan on doing my damn dyno here soon once i get the car running right again

spiker369

on air, don't care
Broke a pinch bolt while doing suspension work today. ��

kennega

Ready to race!
Replaced failed driver's side window switch with this Aliexpress Window Switch - finish is good, fit needs a little work. We'll see if it rattles and if I need to wedge some felt or tape into the fitting.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I love long weekends like this. I get to go crazy on my car without having to spend an entire day on it. Last night I gave her a wash with optimum no rinse and then today I put on a coat of liquidglass, plus put some rain-x on the windows. I also tried the liquidglass on my wheels, we'll see how that goes.

It's supposed to rain the next 5 days out of 7 though. It's about to rain any second actually, idk why I do this... ><