GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Jcarollo765

Ready to race!
Finally removed my front window tint because of this ticket I got 3 months ago.

Wow such BS

93serprise

Ready to race!
Goodies came in !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jarred767

Ready to race!
Found my next car about a week ago and officially signed papers on it today after it passed inspection. 2011 four door GTI 6MT Sunroof/Nav - exact car I was looking for, bone stock and meticulously cared for! :drool: Now just to wait for it to get shipped to me

It was a full on VW day as we got to pick up the wife's new ride tonight too!! Gonna be a clean looking garage!

Renck

Ready to race!
Found my next car about a week ago and officially signed papers on it today after it passed inspection. 2011 four door GTI 6MT Sunroof/Nav - exact car I was looking for, bone stock and meticulously cared for! :drool: Now just to wait for it to get shipped to me

It was a full on VW day as we got to pick up the wife's new ride tonight too!! Gonna be a clean looking garage!

Congrats...........you guys really like white color for your cars........:w00t:

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion

You have a couple of very nice cars there. My next car may be an Alltrack, it looks very nice in white. :thumbsup:

Jcarollo765

Ready to race!

93serprise

Ready to race!

LOL ! I was waiting for somebody to post that meme before I responded :)
That is my 3rd set of wheels in the last 6 months or so. I can't make up my mind on what I like. They are the Alzor 628's in black. I couldn't pass up the 374.00 price tag on sale for some good dailies.

Jcarollo765

Ready to race!
That is my 3rd set of wheels in the last 6 months or so. I can't make up my mind on what I like. They are the Alzor 628's in black. I couldn't pass up the 374.00 price tag on sale for some good dailies.

Damn 3rd set!

What do you use for track days? Finally got myself a dedicated track set.

Jarred767

Ready to race!

That's an awesome price for a set of 4. I'm gonna need something for a second (summer) set before next spring. I'm guessing if you already have one set you like them? What's quality like?

93serprise

Ready to race!
I haven't had a single quality issue with any of my Alzor wheels at all. I just can't make myself purchase some more expensive, well known brands due to being in constant fear of curbs or scratches. My first two sets look mint, and I see no paint imperfections or fading/bubbling. For the money and used on a daily, I am more than satisfied.

somerset91

Ready to race!
Got my Superpro control arm mount bushings in. I set it up so that it adds more anti-lift properties than additional caster. The stiffer poly already tightens things up as far as steering is concerned.

I also rotated my tires got an alignment done.