What did you do to your MK6 today?

mto386

Go Kart Newbie
Sold it and bought a MK7 R.

Jcarollo765

Ready to race!

KDOG1

Ready to race!
color matched CSG rear reflectors, and side markers, also color matched the front grill emblem and stripes cause the red was fading/ discolored and it was bugging me while washing it, did a light clean of engine bay, full detail soon to come. sorry for the massive images.

93serprise

Ready to race!
Made an appointment to drive 110 miles to Dubsquared to get the k04 high output file loaded. I have been driving with the low boost tune for a year now and didnt even realize it until i used my APR dongle that was purchased recently....FML.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FF_animal

Ready to race!
Made an appointment to drive 110 miles to Dubsquared to get the k04 high output file loaded. I have been driving with the low boost tune for a year now and didnt even realize it until i used my APR dongle that was purchased recently....FML.

That gives you 110 miles of play time after lol

93serprise

Ready to race!
That gives you 110 miles of play time after lol

Hell yeah. I should feel a big difference on the way back. It is going to be like upgrading to Stage 3....sorta :lol:

93serprise

Ready to race!
Pulled the trigger to purchase TCU software to go with my K04. Deciding on APR versus Eurodyne.

Roctre

Ready to race!
thinking about getting an arm catless downpipe. anyone have info on the 02 spacer i would need to eliminate the CEL?

Don't get the arm one if you're engine is CCTA because there are much cheaper ones. The 02 spacer may or may not work and just google 02 spacers and pick one with good reviews.