GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Aggressive k04 File: Tuner's, show me what you got!

Lou Maiuri

Banned
Any aggressive files laying in the recesses of R&D facilities of the big names: GIAC, REVO, APR, UNI. If so, let me know, I am willing to pay for the file to test out on my k04. I want an alternative to an off the shelf tune built for everybody. I.e. I'm diffren (2 Chainz voice).

But in all seriousness. I know you guys have them and I want one. Someone work with me here.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Arin had a custom APR file that brought the boost closer to the surge line. I'd like to see something MAYBE a slight above what I have, but its enough power for my commute already :D

EDIT: I'm actually really glad you made this thread.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
GIAC High Output is agressive.

Lou Maiuri

Banned
You need serious skills to tune with Maestro. That being said, it isn't worth the tune + boost controller for k04.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Last I remembered the Eurodyne was no compatible with the EA888 series. I believe this has since changed, but their website suggest it cannot be done.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
RAI was doing some Maestro work IIRC.

THAT"S RIGHT! Dang, I'm glad you remembered that.

*Dives into abyss to find thread*

Lou Maiuri

Banned
I want tailored R&D software from APR that is on a "case by case" basis that APR mentioned. Maybe software that was extended to friends and family of APR employees or APR employees themselves have. I don't want a run of the mill tune everyone else will have, I want that special tweaked file.

Lou Maiuri

Banned
THAT"S RIGHT! Dang, I'm glad you remembered that.

*Dives into abyss to find thread*

Zhijjawi10 has maestro on his EFR. I've seen the program in action along with the boost controller. Believe me, it would take forever to tune a k04 with maestro.