GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Cool Story Bro Thread

SHOMI

Ready to race!
Karma's a bitch ain't it, i always naturally floor it when that happens, i put my hand on shifter to prepare for the sport mode and once i accelerate i throw it in and zoom

Dont mind the last paragraph, i was kinda pissed off at that time.
Lol talking like you're driving stick [emoji23]

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Karma was indeed a bitch for that dude. I know I couldn't help but smile when he got pulled over.

it would've been better if it happened in Virginia, he could've easily gotten into jail for doing 100 alone.

i had the same issue that i wished he could get some punishment with some asian shit ball in an elantra, 35 limit, dude was driving 10 mph and ppl were driving 45. once i passed him when i got a chance, he went wot and i floored it, but my dsg didn't downshift enough. passed him, then traffic build up and i stopped behind a car that was one of the "do not block intersection", elantra passed me, got in front of the car front of me and closed the intersection, passed him when he stopped and showed him 2 thumbs up out the window and the he stopped playing. I just don't get why people has such need to mess around like that, if they're bored and have lot of time of their life. I'm looking at dash cams now.

SHOMI

Ready to race!
it would've been better if it happened in Virginia, he could've easily gotten into jail for doing 100 alone.

i had the same issue that i wished he could get some punishment with some asian shit ball in an elantra, 35 limit, dude was driving 10 mph and ppl were driving 45. once i passed him when i got a chance, he went wot and i floored it, but my dsg didn't downshift enough. passed him, then traffic build up and i stopped behind a car that was one of the "do not block intersection", elantra passed me, got in front of the car front of me and closed the intersection, passed him when he stopped and showed him 2 thumbs up out the window and the he stopped playing. I just don't get why people has such need to mess around like that, if they're bored and have lot of time of their life. I'm looking at dash cams now.
Looking forward to your videos. Best rated cheapo: G1W-C

my11gti

Ready to race!
Did a run with a guy at work that has a 2013 CC with the same engine as the gti. Was pretty good run. I pulled ahead of him from the start and barely pulled at all. Was at my rear bumper practically the whole time. Both of us are stock aside from me having a downpipe. Coolest of cools.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Got off my exit from local interstate onto the parkway, which the ramp has slight 30 degree turn and a little straighaway then with a tighter 45 degree turn i was doing about 65 mph on that corner, as i merged onto parkway, i noticed a mb c class on the left lane (3 lane road), i was on right, and there are a few gay hyundais and kias driving tad slower than limit so i naturally passed them, and i got into their lane as i need to make right soon. The mercedes soon came up behind me and tried to pass me on a lane that comes from a ramp off a main road and it doesnt merge because that lane ends up at the 2nd ramp onto intersection which were im getting off. There was no cars in front of me, none so i gave about 70% throttle up to 85, the mercedes didn't keep but trying to close the gap as i can see the gap opening between the slow cars ive passed, so i took that ramp at about 45 mph, didnt see him coming out of ramp until i pulled up at the lights which was around 1/8 mile away from it. Then as i was entering my neighborhood, passenger gave me thumbs up out the window, csb

Last edited:

DerekKanarek

Ready to race!
Did some pulls against my buddies e93 m3 dct, kept up pretty well until about 95. Video coming soon

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion

Rcode

Go Kart Champion
Mk7 from a light, def bone stock. Still had dealer plates. Spun like a bastard but put buses on him.

Eroc93

Ready to race!
Running my buddy's mk7 later today lol
Then a group of us will run
A e85 ms3 and e85 Evo x about to catch L's

H132

Ready to race!
Mk7 from a light, def bone stock. Still had dealer plates. Spun like a bastard but put buses on him.

If you put buses on an MK7 with only a Stage 2, then he wasn't trying. ;)

On second thought, maybe...but hard to believe "buses".

Rcode

Go Kart Champion
If you put buses on an MK7 with only a Stage 2, then he wasn't trying. ;)

On second thought, maybe...but hard to believe "buses".

Yeah, that's why I don't post here much anymore. I'm glad you know what happened because I obviously don't.