GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Made the Switch to Driver Motorsport TSI K04+ Software

TheCastle

Ready to race!

Interesting but not exactly the comparison we need. Or something dosent jive. According to the graph it was a v3.31 apr turn vs dm k04 on the same car and it's listed as a tsi. APR never released a v3.31 tune for a tsi, that would be an fsi tune. Given the graph was 4-29-14 posting at best it was a version 3.0 apr tune vs an unknown version of the dm tune if it's on a tsi. The apr version 3.1 tune didn't officially drop 6-16-14. So I'm not sure what comparison this is? Was this an fsi dm tune vs an fsi apr tune, or an apr v3.0 vs dm ko4 v????

dave80

Go Kart Champion
gawd yes it was the 3.11111111111 or whatever the latest revision it is now, not 3.0.

dave80

Go Kart Champion
dyno is legit. Latest DM K04 file vs. latest APR TSI K04 file. My car, my results.

Last edited:

dave80

Go Kart Champion
Given the graph was 4-29-14 posting at best it was a version 3.0 apr tune vs an unknown version of the dm tune if it's on a tsi

I saved few empty posts on the first page for dyno graphs (4/29/14 date):thumbup:

lol gli

Go Kart Champion
oh shit...that was tom who was....

sovietsky19

Go Kart Champion
Anyone with DM and DSG...on my APR v3.1 tune i am getting a kind of stall surge when going into first gear from a stand still. This happens very often from a red light and its getting annoying. It started happening after APR v3.1 ko4 tune...wanted to know if anyone with DM is getting this?

dave80

Go Kart Champion
Anyone with DM and DSG...on my APR v3.1 tune i am getting a kind of stall surge when going into first gear from a stand still. This happens very often from a red light and its getting annoying. It started happening after APR v3.1 ko4 tune...wanted to know if anyone with DM is getting this?

DM fixed that issue for me. We've talked about this before Ruski.

sovietsky19

Go Kart Champion
DM fixed that issue for me. We've talked about this before Ruski.

ahhh we did? sorry man, thanks for clearing it up. I am getting closer and closer to switching to DM..just havent pulled the trigger yet. Want to see more reviews :thumbsup:

dave80

Go Kart Champion
ahhh we did? sorry man, thanks for clearing it up. I am getting closer and closer to switching to DM..just havent pulled the trigger yet. Want to see more reviews :thumbsup:

trust me you will love it, especially when the felling of your car stalling goes away. And the programmer works for us mkv guys, so that's a plus. Pretty sure DM has money back gurantee if you don't like it.