GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Made the Switch to Driver Motorsport TSI K04+ Software

sovietsky19

Go Kart Champion
trust me you will love it, especially when the felling of your car stalling goes away. And the programmer works for us mkv guys, so that's a plus. Pretty sure DM has money back gurantee if you don't like it.

Dave can you please confirm if the drop in RPM is gone after shifts as well as the hesitation between gears 2-3 and 3-4

sovietsky19

Go Kart Champion

socal87

Drag Race Newbie
There is a huge difference in those torque/power curves. DM looks MUCH smoother, the torque curve is flatter, too. I don't know if this is because of the DSG...why do the APR curves look so erratic?

Injen1us

Drag Race Newbie
There is a huge difference in those torque/power curves. DM looks MUCH smoother, the torque curve is flatter, too. I don't know if this is because of the DSG...why do the APR curves look so erratic?

controlled boost on v3.1 to avoid a possible tq spike at 3200-3500rpm

v.b

Ready to race!
did hyde ever post his comparison between apr's 3.1 and dm k04? i bet by now he's gathered more data than Voyager 1

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
did hyde ever post his comparison between apr's 3.1 and dm k04? i bet by now he's gathered more data than Voyager 1

Lol, data, data, data....

I took a break for a while to work with Jamie@APR to learn and dial in my Aquamist HFS-4 system. The data I learned from that alone is mind blowing but exhausting. I am awaiting my ECU from DM, I sent it back for LFB.

ns01gti

Go Kart Champion
This tune looked like it had huge potential. Any other guys get on board? Any dyno runs?