GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Made the Switch to Driver Motorsport TSI K04+ Software

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
This is the Best tire for you..

http://www.bfgoodrichtires.com/tire-selector/category/sports-performance-tires/g-force-rival/tire-details

This is what I may try since grip is a problem.

TheCastle

Ready to race!
Yeah. Me too. I'm in for actual Dynos and drag times. I expect all of the latest tunes perform nearly identically When working with the same hardware. Yes there are some differences but let's face they're all working with the same hardware and limitations. It's like the differences in stage 1/2 tunes between compaines. All are minor.

Thunderfunk

Ready to race!
Did DM ever release a new way to switch tunes or are the programmers still available. Only big concern since it is simple for me with APR to change tunes with the cruise stalk and even Uni has UniConnect.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

kern417

Go Kart Champion
i drive with my tuner in my glovebox, but i think i switched tunes maybe 3 times over 3 years when i was on apr. i mostly use the programmer to read codes on the fly.

BP11

Banned
I wish DM had either 1) more distributors since they offer port flashing now 2) a device that allows consumers to do the initial flash. I want the DM tune (just bought a K04), but I don't want to crack my ECU or have down time from shipping my ECU or driving all the way from MN to FL to get port flashed.

lol gli

Go Kart Champion
I was in the same boat ^

ended up buying a spare ecu for 150 from a junkyard. problem solved

went to car-part.com

just needed to find same box code and i was in business. I still have my OEM one with APR loaded, but run the spare one with DM on it

Jaber

Modero
I was in the same boat ^

ended up buying a spare ecu for 150 from a junkyard. problem solved

went to car-part.com

just needed to find same box code and i was in business. I still have my OEM one with APR loaded, but run the spare one with DM on it

Did DM charge extra to unlock it or whatever that process is called?

Sent from my iSuperior, expect typos, mathematical errors and inaccuracy.

lol gli

Go Kart Champion
I wish DM had either 1) more distributors since they offer port flashing now 2) a device that allows consumers to do the initial flash. I want the DM tune (just bought a K04), but I don't want to crack my ECU or have down time from shipping my ECU or driving all the way from MN to FL to get port flashed.

you pm'd me, but won't accept PMs....banned?

Thunderfunk

Ready to race!
DM port flashing means that if I switch from APR the dealer doesn't have to crack open my ECU again?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

kern417

Go Kart Champion
I haven't heard of mk6 port flashing with dm. I know on my car I was told to go back to the apr dealer to get flashed back to stock, then I could use the programmer to flash dm over the stock file. You can't just flash from one tuner to the other w/o flashing stock first.

lol gli

Go Kart Champion
I haven't heard of mk6 port flashing with dm. I know on my car I was told to go back to the apr dealer to get flashed back to stock, then I could use the programmer to flash dm over the stock file. You can't just flash from one tuner to the other w/o flashing stock first.

:word: