GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Jay's 13' Wolfsburg Track Car Build

sskamboj

Ready to race!
awesome build man, it's about time for some maintenance for me as well. Curious to hear some feedback about the dogbone mount and whiteline rear endlinks once you get them on.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
awesome build man, it's about time for some maintenance for me as well. Curious to hear some feedback about the dogbone mount and whiteline rear endlinks once you get them on.

thanks man. The dogbone mount feels fantastic. I've driven now under pretty much every driving condition. going very slow in first gear does add a little bit of vibrations but its not bad by any means. Well worth it for the smooth shifting. car feels more planted and more racecar now.

Will update once I get the endlinks on for sure. I'm not in a rush to do those yet anyways, I need to get summer tires on. After that the sway bar wil be set to hard and I'll put the endlinks on. The front endlinks im not going to do until I change the front sway bar.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
can confirm jay745 has the smoothest GTI ive been in. I attribute 70% of this to his smooth shifting.

THIS DUDE CAN DRIVE.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
goodbye forever oem lagunas. I hope your new owner takes care of you...

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion