GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hi... I'm new

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
this is me doing some final adjustments in VCDS...the TK-1 modification...before the track!
oh wow :laugh:

ok... so I have decided to get an anti lift kit ... If that doesn't solve my traction issue, I'll look at new tires.... But I don't think it's the tires which is why i'm doing the anti lift kit first...

AND I talked to Jake Snow at Snow Performance about the new Stage 2 kit coming out ... March 1 cannot get here fast enough! That's the tentative date for the new product launch... :mad0259:
you're still on stock tires? alk will do nothing for you unless you run good tires.

I can't tell what's going on in this thread anymore.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion

you're still on stock tires? alk will do nothing for you unless you run good tires.

I can't tell what's going on in this thread anymore.
Nothing new, just the typical thread derailment procedure.

Nothing to see folks, move it along.

Sent from deez balls

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
We cannot let this thread slow down, let's keep this bumped.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
hmmm... i'm thinking that i will have to do some reading around the forum to decipher some of the "jack-asserie" going on here...

Most of it happens in OT chat. Come by this evening for some lulz.

Guys, guys, guys.

This is a quote from the original Fast and the Furious, hence the "-DOM" at the bottom.

I figured it must have been a movie quote, but didn't know which movie.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423694991.437372.jpg

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I think my next mod will be a door pup.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423695120.343018.jpg

TheSpoiledBrat

Passed Driver's Ed

i haven't really paid much attention to them... I barely just got the car 7 months ago. the tires were new when i got the car so i have just left them alone.

And I don't know what's going on in this thread either.... just sit back and enjoy the ride.

TheSpoiledBrat

Passed Driver's Ed
ok... anti lift kit AND tires AND water meth..... those are my next endeavors..... oh and the door pup.... that's just fucking adorable.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
ok... so I have decided to get an anti lift kit ... If that doesn't solve my traction issue, I'll look at new tires.... But I don't think it's the tires which is why i'm doing the anti lift kit first...

AND I talked to Jake Snow at Snow Performance about the new Stage 2 kit coming out ... March 1 cannot get here fast enough! That's the tentative date for the new product launch... :mad0259:

What's new about the Snow kit?