GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hi... I'm new

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
That's my dad. He was coming up in the pro-stock circuit. Last race of the season, he was coming into the final turn when a driver named Kenny Linder tapped his bumper and put him into the wall at a hundred and twenty miles an hour. I watched my father burn to death. I can still remember him screaming. The people who were there said my father died long before the tanks blew. They said it was me that was screaming.

-DOM

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD THATS HORRIBLE:eek:

dubbinit2

Drag Racing Champion

this is me doing some final adjustments in VCDS...the TK-1 modification...before the track!

WAP

Go Kart Champion
That's my dad. He was coming up in the pro-stock circuit. Last race of the season, he was coming into the final turn when a driver named Kenny Linder tapped his bumper and put him into the wall at a hundred and twenty miles an hour. I watched my father burn to death. I can still remember him screaming. The people who were there said my father died long before the tanks blew. They said it was me that was screaming.
-DOM

:confused:

Tempted to spin....

Oh boy. Here we go. :laugh:

whoopsie

:rolleyes: but since i did... let's see what happens... for shits and giggles.... :lol:

Hmmm, you seem pretty tough. I bet you can handle it. :D

You should find your way to OT sometime, you will learn a lot.

So this'th. We like to have fun BS-ing...

Don't say I didn't warn you :D:D

:laugh:

Yeah, I like his username too. Not sure why it says GTI if he has an M3 :iono:

this is me doing some final adjustments in VCDS...the TK-1 modification...before the track!

:dnftt:

WAP

Go Kart Champion

TheSpoiledBrat

Passed Driver's Ed
Oh okay, I was gonna say, 600whp on stock turbos is....bananas.

How's the HPFP? I'm assuming at that power level, there's an aftermarket one with custom fuel management?

yeah, i didn't know what HPFP was so i googled it... we just swapped from one pump to a stage 2 one... and he just received a HPFP, stage 3, from fuel it (i think that's the company)....

TheSpoiledBrat

Passed Driver's Ed
......:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You guys are gonna scar her for life

No, i don't scar easily... i'm typically the one that leaves the scars.

TheSpoiledBrat

Passed Driver's Ed
hmmm... i'm thinking that i will have to do some reading around the forum to decipher some of the "jack-asserie" going on here...

TheSpoiledBrat

Passed Driver's Ed
ok... so I have decided to get an anti lift kit ... If that doesn't solve my traction issue, I'll look at new tires.... But I don't think it's the tires which is why i'm doing the anti lift kit first...

AND I talked to Jake Snow at Snow Performance about the new Stage 2 kit coming out ... March 1 cannot get here fast enough! That's the tentative date for the new product launch... :mad0259:

TheSpoiledBrat

Passed Driver's Ed
I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters: not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bullshit. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free.

oh yeah... i see what you did there.... :thumbdown:

09GTIJOE

Go Kart Champion
in4pics of the car! lets see this thing already

TheSpoiledBrat

Passed Driver's Ed
in4pics of the car! lets see this thing already

I will snap some tonite.... I have one pic of the back window from when I barely first got it 7 months ago.... I'll clean it up real nice and take a few after work... have to get ready for our weekly car/dinner meet anyway... hahahaha

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

-DOM

Guys, guys, guys.

This is a quote from the original Fast and the Furious, hence the "-DOM" at the bottom.