GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat15: Sushi Now Made With Real Tuna - Not That Fast Food Tuna - Jaber Rejoices

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do

riceburner

Autocross Champion

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
hm. Take some measurements for me when you get home if you can. I have an s5 with otterbox case, its bulky.
Will do

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

riceburner

Autocross Champion
LMAO

Knew that was coming. promise I am NOT going to use dip for any exterior aesthetical purposes. It DID, in this case, provide a pretty good oem look to the intake :lol:

Anyone have good 5x112 wheels for sale? May be looking for a set to put some summer or winter tires on.

riceburner

Autocross Champion

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Want the VWR intake instead; more oem.
Lol you are starting off the way I did. I went through three intakes on the mk6.. all did nothing of course. On the 7 I'm keeping the stock intake not much more OEM then that. I did get a brand new afe drop in air filter for $10 bucks I will throw in.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
3 intakes and no tune, wonders why none of them did anything. amazing.
This is true......

All good the mk6 and mk7 are fun to drive on the stock tune. 98% of the time I'm stuck in traffic. The few times I have a chance to get on it the stock power does enough. I may check a jb1 in the future but who knows.

BlancpainGT3

Ready to race!
Russian billionaire just acquired 99% stake of the Nurburgring. Wow.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Russian billionaire just acquired 99% stake of the Nurburgring. Wow.
Will be converted into a hockey rink

michal

Go Kart Champion
This is true......

All good the mk6 and mk7 are fun to drive on the stock tune. 98% of the time I'm stuck in traffic. The few times I have a chance to get on it the stock power does enough. I may check a jb1 in the future but who knows.

I do not trust those piggybacks. Usually they have mixed reviews. IMO ECU tune is the way to go.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
I do not trust those piggybacks. Usually they have mixed reviews. IMO ECU tune is the way to go.
Yeah we will see. Once the factory warranty is up I'd potentially tune. As much as that's a controversial topic. Seems like more and more people are being rejected for warranty claims when tuned on the mk7

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Which definitely sucks. I gotta either start sending donuts to my dealer on a regular basis or find someone with a hell of a good hookup lol.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.